To be continued

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING EXCEPT THE CHARACTERS I MAKE 

Lilly POV :

My bachelor party was quite lame because except for one girl my age everyone else was old. My grandma, my aunt, my mom, my mom's friends. Just a bunch of old people im sure u get it.My party started with old people talking about there wedding nights and how many men they had banged before. It was seriously awkward im so glad that i had my Best buddy. Actually she is my childhood friend but we went to seperate colleges and now we met after so many years. Her name is Robin Scherbatsky she is a anchor on a news channel. Marshall called and he was cumming in and hour, everyone was gone and Robin was even going but i made her stay i wanted her to meet the guys. 

'Knock Knock'

I opened the door it was Marshall and Ted, 'Guys meet Robin my friend and Ted ur partner at the wedding'.

Marshall shaking his hands with her 'Hey im Marshall the groom'. 

'Hello Lilly has told me all about u, its really nice to meet u'.

'Hey im Ted ur partner' 

'For the wedding' she corrected ted.

'Well it was really nice meeting u all but its getting late i should go'. 

I stopped her from going and said 'Wait u havent met a idiot i wanted u to meet haha just kidding hez my friend'.

'Next time Lilly its really getting late bye'.

She went 'Where the hell is Barney i wanted him to meet her' i asked Marshall.

'He is at Mclaran's' Marshall replied.

Mosby got up and went towards the player 'Well lets watch Godzilla i rented it'.

'Sure' we both replied.

Barney POV :

I was cumming out from Mclarens i was fixing my suit and i bumped into sumone. I looked up and it was her. The beautifull girl i was looking for so many days, Thank you GOD. 

'Sorry oh its you' she said.

'So u remember me' i chuckled.

'Ofcourse i do the day i met u my boyfriend dumped me, because he saw me with u. Ure a curse Barney.'

'So u remember my name even after so many days' Ahem ahem .

'Watever taxi' she called.

'Hey hey before u go atleast tell me ur name please'.

She sat in the cab and said 'Bye Barney'. 

'Hey hello' I shouted but it was no use she was gone again. I had lost her again, i sat on stairs waiting maybe she would come back just maybe.

2 days to go for the wedding 

Keep reading 

DO COMMENT AND LIKE