Chapter 26

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING EXCEPT THE CHARACTERS I MAKE

Barney POV:

Today is my laser tag competiton i should get ready Robin will reach there herself. I dont want it to get too awkward i hope it wont beacuse now she is like my bro. 

RING RING RING

'Hey Waddup' Lilly said

'Hey Lil just getting ready for the Laser tag competition'

'Oh with Robin right' Lilly said

'Ya she said she would meet me there is she still at ure place'

'No Robin left Half hour ago' 

'Oh then i should hurry right talk to u later Lill' i said and disconnected the phone

In about 30 min i was at the laser competition as i was about to enter i saw Robin standing on the corner. She was in a black suit and on it she had the vest which is game suit. 

'Hey Bro' I said to Robin

'Did u just call me ure Bro' 

'Ya u are na my friend ryt'

'Ofcourse we are friends put ure vest we should get going' Robin said

I went in with her and wore my vest over my suit and we started the game. 

We took our positions and slowly we took down many kids with red and blue paint. We jumped together, ran together it felt really good not at all awkward. We both met at a corner and we saw three kids who surrounded us.

'Robin u wait i will go' i said to Robin

'No Barney u live i will sacrifice my self buddy for our friendship' 

'No i cant let u do it'

'I have to we will always be friends'

It was getting dramatic but we liked it. she said and she jumped infront of the three kids she shot 2 with paint and the third was shot by me. We both Destroyed them and we were the new champions of Laser Tag.

Only beacuse of Robin i won if she have not jumped i would have lost i got so happy as i turned and hugged her really tight. After some seconds i realized that we were too close.

'Im sorry Robin i i was just so' I said

'Happy i know Barney its okay' Robin said

'U sure'

'Yess' she said and leaned in, she kissed me on my cheeks

'What was this for'

'For this experience Barney thank you'

'Ure most welcome Robin' I said

'U wanna get some dinner' 

'Sure'

We went straight to a resturaunt to have dinner we ordered food and after that we got up and i dropped her at her place. Before getting out of the cab Robin turned to me and gave me a huge smile. I really dont know what it meant should i focus on the smile what it meant. 

RING RING RING

'Hey'

'Barney where are u' Nora said

'Ill be home in ten Baby dont worry' 

'Okay im waiting' she said and shut the phone

I went straight to her after dropping Robin.

DO COMMENT AND LIKE