Chapter 16

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING EXCEPT THE CHARACTERS I MAKE 

Barney POV:

We reached the club it was very crowded but Robin made reservations for us so it was not a problem getting in. We went in the inner of the club was more beautifull than outside the walls were purple. Mostly everything was purple. Anyways we saw Robin and Kevin in the corner booth. Gazing at eachother lost in their own world. We all made our way towards them.

'Hey love birds' Lilly said as she pulled Robin in a hug.

Marshall and Ted did the same. Me on the other hand no hug for me.

'Waddup people' i said.

We all settled and the part which i hated Lilly deliberately made me sit next to Robin. She wanted me to feel the pain which i denied till now. I could see Kevin's hand placed at Robin's back. I could easily hear them sweet talk to each other. We all ordered our drinks and before we know Ted had locked on some girl and he wanted me to be his wing man. So we went over to the girl.

'Hey have u met ted?' i said pointing over to Ted.

'No i have not' the girl replied.

'Hey im Ted'

'Well nice to meet u Ted would u like to join me' the girl said in a flirtation tone.

I knew my work here was done so i made my way back to the booth were the rest of the gang was sitting. I could see Lilly eyeing me, what can i say she knows me better than i know myself. Then the most worst moment of my life came i was looking at some object and i dont know why i decided to look at Robin. So i turned and i saw kevin kissing her. Oh at that moment i wanted to kill him. Dont get me wrong im not a violent person. I just got up and without saying i went out of the bar.

'Barney Barney' i could hear Lilly calling my name.

Lilly followed me outside.

'Barney i warned u please enough with all this confess already' Lilly said

I knew she was right but me Barney stinson a guy like me can never fall in love. One girl for all eternity its not me. But ive never seen any girl more beautifull, more independent and at the same time different than other's.

Maybe Lilly is right and then i said what i thought never in my life i would say.

'YESS LILLY IM IN LOVE WITH ROBIN' i said it seemed as if the world stopped for a sec.

Before i knew Lilly was hugging me and choking me.

'Lilly i love her and i will tell her how i feel. I dont care what her answer is, she can say no if she wants but that wont stop me.'

'Thats my boy' Lilly replied with a huge smile on her face. 

We made our way back in and enjoyed the rest of the night. I acted as normal as i would ever be. We all said our good bye's, Ted decided to come with us. It turned out the girl used Ted to make his boyfriend jealous. So we all went to Ted's place except Robin and Kevin. This was the night When Barney Stinson fell in love. 

Finally he fell in love

Do Comment and like