Chapter 7

Ragini scares looking at Laksh too close to her. Laksh feels that expression of her as new because, he knew only happiness and love in her eyes when he is near to her. But, now.. she is behaving different. And, he know the reason very well. Laksh feels guilt for making his own love scared of him. 

"Ragini, I'm your Laksh. why this new fear?" 

Laksh asks looking into her eyes. Ragini doesn't meet her eyes with him. She gets off from the bed. 

"We are strangers now. Why not a girl fears to see a strange boy too close to her??" Ragini says turning her face the other side.

Laksh gets upset with her words. He goes near her and held her shoulders tightly, 

"Stranger?? I'm a stranger? We are wife and husband. You are boring my baby. we have shared the dreams..!! And,..." 

Laksh leans his head to Ragini's in teary eyes. 

"And, we have kissed and hugged many times. we had our love many times Ragini. suddenly, how can be I a stranger??" he asks. 

Ragini frowns her eyes and tights her fists. She uses all her force and pushes Laksh back. Laksh falls back to wall and there is huge space between them. 

Ragini's chest was raising and falling furiously. She takes out a wine bottle and throws it in between her and Laksh. 

Laksh looks at her shocked. 

Ragini's who's eyes and face are red and anguish is boiling in her heart, throws other two wine bottles in between them.

The bottles fall down and break spreading the wine all over and glass pieces everywhere. 

"Ragini, what has happened to you???" Laksh questions her in upset. 

Ragini takes out a match box and looks at Laksh hollow. Laksh keeps looking at her silently as if he is ready to take what ever Ragini is going to give him now. 

Ragini strikes the match stick on that box and throws the igniting stick on the wine which scattered in between them. 

Soon, great flame ignites from the wine and the fire raises up to their height. That fire even touches the wall. 

Ragini and Laksh both are in opposite sides and fire in between them. Both are looking each other into their eyes directly through the fire. Their eyes have burning love which is greater that that flame. But, Ragini has pain too. 

Then Ragini starts saying who's eyes don't shower tears but.. her eyes showering her anger. Her disgust. Her dismay. 

"After the betrayal, what will be left..?? To remember and to zest, nothing has left Mr. Laksh..!! Everything has burned away in the flames of agony. The love has burned, the memories has burned, the dreams have burned..!!"

Ragini places her hand on her chest. 

"The desires from this heart have turned into ashes in those flames and now there is nothing to with memories."