Chapter of Epilogue: The to be momma pappa

Those 7 months

It was the next day after their reunion after crossing the hurdles of revenge, hate, misunderstands and pain. Now, their room and hearts are occupied with love, passion, attention and admiration. 

Ragini opens her eyes in a sweet smile that her dreams are again back. Wow, really.. how passionate the dreams are. One can say how they are so sweet just looking at her. The innocent lover of her love. 

Ragini places her arm beside her but wakes up as Laksh was missing. She looks around, he is not there. Ragini goes into hall and sees Laksh was changing the appearance of the hall with the help of workers. He was making them put the sweet nature images and the positive posters. The hall was already turned to light creamy color. Ragini smiles looking all of it. 

Laksh looks around and looks up once, Ragini soon hides behind the pillar. However, Laksh will observe it.. but, he turns away his face in smile. 

Later, Ragini comes down and looks at her favorite breakfast at table. She sits there and waits for Laksh. She listens his voice from out. 

'plant that properly..!.. yeah.. there..!' 

Ragini goes out and finds Laksh was making some servants to work in garden. 

Ragini gets annoyed, 

"Laksh..!!" she shouts. Laksh looks at her and comes. He places his hand on her shoulder. 

"Don't shout like that Ragini.. it will effect the baby. call softly... 'lakshhh..' then I will fly and come. 

"what are you doing from morning here and there..? haann..??" she asks annoyed. 

"arey, I was arranging everything for you. See..? These are the different types of flowering and medicinal ayurvedic plants. which are good for you to see everyday and inhale their fragrance. You know, then baby's mind will grow very active it seems.." Laksh says looking those plants. 

Ragini holds her hands annoyed, "Laksh, you have learned so much about babies in one night..??" 

Laksh:: no no.. I was doing this research from many days. For my baby.. 

He touches her tummy with his hand and kisses his hand. 

"You love only your baby...!! not me..!!" Ragini says and goes inside. Laksh follows her laughing. Ragini sits at table in pout. 

"why so jealous Ragini?" Laksh says to annoy her more. Ragini turns her face away. Laksh grabs his chair near her and holds her hands. 

"Hey, sorry baby. I was kidding." he says and kisses her hand. Ragini smiles, "ok, let's have breakfast" 

Ragini serves both of them chapatis. Laksh places carrot pieces in her plate. 

"Eat them, it's good for baby..!!" 

Ragini looks at him disbelieved.. Laksh chuckles. 

~~~The Evening time~~~

Laksh returns from office. Ragini was seeing a horror movie in TV. She was clutching the pillow near her chin, she was scaring.. but still watching. 

{The usual bad habit we all have. How much we may fear, we still watch ghost movies ;-p } 

 A shadow was following a man and a hand is about to press his throat.. Laksh switches off the TV.