Part 2

(This is from Shiros POV)

Shiro found her in the hallway crouched down on her knees, crying. He had no idea what to say, she had just left his room running after Keith but he didn't see him anywhere. Shiro was hesitant to put a hand on her shoulder.
"(Y/N)" she had flinched at his voice.
"Go away!" Shiro heard the anger in that angelic voice, "you already caused enough pain." He knew he had messed up completely with Keith and her. From the looks of the tears falling, Keith had broken up with (Y/N). He knew he had to fix this.
Walking past her to go find Keith and tell him the truth, whether Keith hated him in the end or not, you couldn't let (Y/N) take the blame. The castle was not bustling like it normally was with everybody. They must all still be asleep, which Shiro was thankful for. Finding the red paladin was not a problem, of course he was training, that's how he got his frustations out.
"Keith we need to talk." He gracefully turned, sword in hand and held it at Shiro's neck.
"What are you doing here?" Keith was not at all happy to see the guy who his girlfriend almost let kiss her. Shiro let out a frustrated sigh, running his hand through his hair.
"Look what you saw back there was not (Y/N) fault...it was all mine. I let my emotions get the best of me." The look on his face said he didn't believe what Shiro was saying.
"Then why try to kiss her, you knew she was with me?" The black paladin looked away from his friend, shame written all over his face.
"I....I don't know what I was thinking. I have no good explanation Keith. Just....just don't blame (Y/N), she was just trying to help me. She found me when I was vulnerable, helped me and I fell when I knew I shouldn't have. She cares for you Keith, she never would do anything like that. You know that deep down in that heart of yours." Keith slowly removed the sword from Shiro's neck, placing it down on the floor. A sigh of relief escaped the black paladin's lips.
"Alright, just don't try pulling that stunt again, or your really might get your head chopped off." Shiro heeded Keith warning, he was not going to make the same mistake twice, especially when (Y/N) feelings were involved.