Chapter 5

Living with 1D

Chapter 5:

Kate's P.O.V

School is over now so me and Kailey head outside and start walking home. We arrive at our neighbourhood and we each go to each other's houses because we both have practices I have gymnastics and Kailey has basketball. I get into my leotard and grab my iPhone with a British flag case on it. I grab my headphones and press shuffle. Let her go comes on by passenger. I walk to gymnastics. Phew... A lot of walking today. I get to gymnastics and take my headphones out and take off my leggings and sweater so that I am in my leotard. I hang my stuff up on the rack with my phone secretly hidden in my sweater pocket. I get inside and coach David tells us to do 10 sets of stairs and 10 skip a steps😪. Now that I'm all warmed up I start on some skills with my partners. I do acro which is acrobatic gymnastics like in cirque du soleil! My dream is to be in Cirque Du Soleil! I have 2 other partners I'm in a trio. There's a base, middle and a top! I'm the top. I climb on top of my partners and are on top both of there shoulders. Super high! But I'm used to it by now! Then all of the sudden my base starts to get wobbly then my middle wobbles which causes me to wobble and I'm leaning forwards. All of the sudden I start to tip AHHH I yell! Then....BANG all I see is black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------how are you liking this story?! Please comment and vote! Please! Oh no what's gonna happen to Kate??? -gummybeargymnast