Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Kailey's P.O.V

Uh I'm so glad we arrived! I love Kate's cottage it's like me mad Kate's favourite place! There is a volleyball net in the backyard with a tire tied to a rope which is tied to a tree. There is 6 bedrooms. One for me and Kate, one for my brother Ryan and Kate's brothers, one for my parents, one for Kate's parents and 2 extra. It's huge! There is a master kitchen, a huge living room with a flat screen TV and a massive basement! And washrooms of course. In her backyard there is this path that leads to a beach! Uhhhhhh heaven!! Luckily we get to come here a lot. Plus we get to come here in the summertime which is in two weeks!! Yay only 2 more weeks of school!!! Me and Kate run to her huge backyard and head to the beach! We don't even care about unpacking! We sit in our usual sun tanning chairs. Kate turns on the song Classic from her playlist. I watch the waves hit the shore. "After lunch mom said we can go in the boat and Harry will take us for a drive" Kate said. Just us? I ask. No, with the other boys too Kate says. Harry is the only one who can drive the boat because he is more cautious and has his boating licence. We hear our names being called by Kate's dad. So we head up the path to the backyard and into the cottage. We have sandwiches for lunch. Soon we finish and we head back down to the beach and walk onto the dock where the boat is tied up. Its pretty big. Harry gets the boat ready for all of us to aboard. We finally get on and take our normal seats. Louis gets us all drinks and hands them out. Me and Kate get Arizona's, and the boys get coke and Pepsi. I remind Kate to keep her phone safely in her pocket just like mine. Harry starts the engine. "Wear are we going?" I ask. He replies saying that we are going to the calm water so that we can swim. My favourite place!!! We head up to the waters and we all get on our swimsuits. Yes, there is a bathroom in the boat. Me and Kate jump off the top of the boat into the water together. It's so fun. "Aaaaa the water is so warm" I say. "Yes it is, isn't it?" Kate says. The boys all jump into the water doing a high school musical pose! Hilarious😂. A couple hours later we get ready to head back.