Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Kate's P.O.V (point of view)

As we are heading back to the cottage on the boat all of the sudden the engine made this really weird noise it was like a grumbling kind of noise as the boat was making the noise, Kailey jumped! Then all of the sudden the boat stopped and we were still far away from the cottage. Harry jumped onto the edge of the boat to check out what happened and he found a huge dent leading up to the engine. Oh no he complains. We are stranded in the middle of the lake with no food or no bathrooms or no beds or no wifi or no tv, just kidding we have all of those things minus the wifi😂 WAIT NO WIFI!!!! Oh great. There is no boats near us, so we can't get any help. Harry uses the boats Walkie talkie to call on another boat. No body there, just a lot of fuzzy noises. "Harry, what are we going to do?!" Ryan, Kailey's brother asks. "I just don't even know......he moans". "How about we paddle it?!!" Liam says. No stupid, I say. "How are we supposed to move this huge boat with paddles?" Oh oh ya he says......Dummy. I think to myself. We all check our phones for bars but there's nata, zero, nothing. NOOOOOOOOOO Louis whales. He panics easily. "HELLOOOOO???? IS ANYONE HERE???!!!! Niall yells. No answer........ Harry keeps trying to start the boat. ZAYN starts swearing and cursing like crazy. " $*#% beeeeeep" woah Zayn calm down I say. "BUT WERE HEADING INTO THOSE ROCKS" GREAT! I say. Wave after wave after wave I feel so sea sick. I get sea sick if we rock for to long and we have been rocking for the past 15 minutes. Uhhhhhhh I yell. All of the sudden some boy on a sea due come splashing in! We're saved!! He asks if we're ok and then ties a rope to our boat and pulls us away from the rock that we were just about to hit. He pulls us to our cottage. "Thanks so much" Harry says. We all say thank you as he rides away. We get my dad and Kailey's dad to come take a look at the dent. So they do ad they called someone right away.