Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

Kate's P.O.V

I get up and I'm feeling extremely dizzy. My head is spinning and my neck is throbbing I have an extreme headache too. I fell right on my head. I'm crying and I can't breath. "Deep breaths" my coach says. My partners are freaking out and they feel very bad cause they caused the fall. I head up to the nurse Nicki. She checks me out and it turns out I strained my neck. And have an concussion.Nothing extremely serious. By now it's time to go home so I head to he locker room to find that all my stuff has been stolen except my phone that was on the floor under some other clothes I guess it must of fell out. Great it's 10:00 at night and I have no clothes to walk home. And my parents are working late my brothers are at a concert and Kailey is still at basketball. I can't just go out in a leotard! I sit in the change room for a bit thinking of what to do but then one of the workers kicked me out. I ended up calling my other neighbour Lilly. She had an older sister named Kat and they're both nice but I don't really like them. Sometimes they can be extremely rude. It's weird. But they were my only choice so I gave them a call and they picked me up. I told them about the bump on my head a scratch on my nose.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This book isn't getting any votes or comments😔 so I guess no body likes it :( if u want me to continue please comment and vote!!!! PLEASE!!!!

-gummybeargymnast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------