Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Kate's P.O.V

It's the first day of summer today, I'm so happy! I wake up to a bright sun. I open the windows and feel a nice summer breeze. It's Saturday today, thank goodness! We are going up to our cottage for the weekend. It's 6:00 a.m. We wake up early because the drive is about 2 hours and we want to get there early. "KATE, HARRY, NIALL, LIAM, LOUIS, ZAYN, WAKE UP!" My mom shouts. Luckily I'm already up. I pick out my jean short shorts with a purple and blue tank top. I rush downstairs to the kitchen I'm soooo excited! I sit down on a stool near the counter waiting for mom and dad to make breakfast. While I'm waiting I take out my iPhone and start texting Kailey to tell her that we are leaving soon so that she can start getting packed up because she is coming to our cottage too. Except she is going with her family. After I text her I look through the posts on Instagram I have a lot of followers well because I'm one directions sister. Not a surprise. Mom comes down the stairs followed by dad and the bro's. Mom starts making waffles for all of us. Mmmm. The boys sit done beside me while dad feeds Oreo. The waffles are served. I get chocolate. My favourite. I start eating and soon later were all done. I rush upstairs to brush my teeth and stuff. I brush my teeth and wash my face and then put my hair back into a ponytail with a black headband. The boys are wearing the usual on the weekend. Sporty shorts with a T-shirt. I head downstairs and put on my blue Adidas shoes. We all head out the door and me and the boys get into the car mom and dad are packing up the truck. I wave at Kailey who is also in her car. Our car heads out of the driveway first then behind us follows Kailey's car. I ask dad to turn on the radio. Sing comes on by Ed Sheeran. I take out my phone and start playing he game piano tiles meanwhile the boys are in the back each playing this car game....whatever it's called. Soon later we arrive and hop out of the car. Aaaa I love the sight of our cottage it's so beautiful and I'm not just being cliché.