Chapter 1

"We finna go hit up another house, you down" Tay asked as I laid on the floor in his house. Tay lives with his mom and little sister. I'd rather be here than on the streets but I don't wanna put his family in danger. If some bloods come looking for me I don't want them to hurt ma or Jazzy.

"Yeah I'm down, I could use the extra cash" I said getting up and walking out the door. We hopped in his black camera and drove to the Rich part of Georgia....Atlanta. We turned the head lights off on the car and pulled up next to Ari.

"What took you bubble blowing bitches so long" Ariel said leaning up against her car waiting on us to jump out. We parked a decent distance away from the house we were breaking into.

"Who house this is Cuz" I asked picking the lock on the door and opening it with no effort.

"I have no idea" Ariel said connecting her phone to the security system shutting it off.

"Whoever it is they got enough money to buy it all over again" Tay said shrugging his shoulders and started filling his 3 duffel bags with shit.

"Yeah you right I do, but I got one question. Fuck y'all kids doing in my house" somebody said from behind us.

"Shit" Tay whisper yelled.

"See what had happened was" Ariel said as all 3 of us turned around.

"Oh shit it's Rihanna" all 3 of us yelled.

"On gang ian know this was yo house, if I knew that then I wouldn't have come here. You're my mom for real for real along wit somebody else." I said face palming.

"Mhm, Whats y'all names" she asked.

"I'm Ariel, but you can call me Ari Papi" Ariel said winking at her.

"I'm Tay but you can call me daddy" Tay said making me smack him in the head, "Ariel can say it but not me" he yelled.

"People for real call Ariel that shit" I said shaking my head.

"What about you" Rihanna asked me.

"My whole government is Y/n Anthony Carson but I just go by Anthony" I said smiling at her.

"What the fuck" she mumbled to herself, "what's your dads name."

"Drake" I answered.

"I heard Drake who I gotta fight Beyonce said walking down stairs. All 3 of us looked at her with hella wide eyes.

"Nobody baby, Anthony here said his dads name is Drake" Rihanna told her.

"Anthony...Drake...aye baby boy let me see your eyes" Beyonce said calling me over to her. I stood in front of her and stared into her eyes.

"That's him" Rihanna asked Bey.

"Hell yeah" Beyonce said smiling wide.

"Fuck going on" Tay asked confused.

"I was married to Drake but after I had my second child he became an asshole. He took my kids away from me and I divorced him, now I'm wit Bey" Rihanna answered.

"Wait wait wait, I'm an only child and he told me my mom left us for a female and she didn't want me" I said.

"That's a lie he took you and my little girl after I beat his ass for trying to put his hands on me" she said.

"Where is that asshole" Beyonce asked sounding angry.

"I got tired of the constant abuse and blew his damn brains out when I was 13. There is no other child though" I said.