Chapter 15

9 years later

"ayo get yo hands out my plate nigga" Royalty yelled at Christian.

"I do as I please" Cristian said eating her apple slice.

"My big brothers broken I need a new one" Daisha told Normani while rolling her eyes at her older brother.

"I didn't even do nothing this time" Bernard said giving us a goofy smile while shrugging.

"Aye pops let me borrow a dub" Elijah said making me look at him funny.

"nigga you 8 fuck you gone do with a dub, ya ass aint got no job so how in the fuck you gone pay me back" I asked my son.

"man I don't know I just know I need the money to buy a gift for my girl" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"maybe you should get a job" Fernando said smirking making me chuckle.

"okay but who asked you" Elijah shot back.

okay so let me explain myself and my numerous kids. I had no fucking clue Normani was even pregnant and that would explain the moods and shit, same goes for Dinah. I knew Lauren was pregnant though cause I've witnessed pregnant Lauren. So Royalty is 14, Ashanti is 13, Bernard is 9, Cristian is also 9, Elijah is 8, Fernando is 7, and Daisha is 5. Ashanti and Fernando are Lauren's, Bernard and Daisha is Normani's, and Cristian and Elijah are Dinah's. We still not done yet....help.

"alright get y'all asses in the cars it's time to go" I yelled clapping my hands making the pack rats rush out the front door.

"swear I'm gonna have grey hairs before I'm even old" Normani groaned.

"we look good for some 30 something year olds" I said chuckling making them agree.

"honestly, we still look the same" Dinah said laughing.

----------

"I cant believe you spend 140 dollars every time we go to the movies and you don't care" Dinah said shaking her head.

"shit when I got it I got it" I said shrugging. We're all seated in the back of the movie theater waiting for the movie to start, the kids are seated in the row in front of us because of my plan. The kids already know what I'm up to because they all helped me make this happen, so now all we gotta do is sit back and watch it all unfold. The lights turned off (you shouldn't have sucked a nigga dick for free) and the screen went black before it showed Royalty.

"I guess cause I'm the oldest I gotta go first, whatever dawg. Wassgood wit cha I'm Royalty and I'm 14 ya dig. I'm the oldest of the pack rats and I'm not even Dinah, Lauren, or Normani's real kid. My dad was killed when I was only 5, but my uncle and his girlfriends raised me like I was their own. I consider them like my real parents because they've taught me so much and have helped me grow. I had a hard time growing up because I use to get picked on for having 3 moms and because everybody knew my dad died they made fun of me saying he was killed by drugs and what not." Royalty said but she took a pause to compose herself because she was crying. "All of this started happening when I got to middle school, I honestly got to the point where I would beat people up or just skip school. One day Dinah caught me in the park and I told her about everything, this woman marched right into the school and started wailing on everybody. Man I think the principle even shit himself" she said laughing at the memory. "I have a special bond with all 3 of them because each one is different from the other, but I had to choose one and I just had to let y'all know about that moment with Dinah. Not only did that moment change my life but it helped me realize that I wasn't alone. I love y'all and stay up foo" she said sticking her tongue out and chucking up duces. I looked over at Dinah and she was crying but she had a wide smile on her face.