Chapter 5

"Can y'all give us a second" I said to the other girls making them nod and leave the room following behind my sister and moms.

"What" Lauren snapped at me for staring at her.

"Lauren I've known you since we were kids, this isn't you so just tell me what going on. Is it me, did I do something to make you act this way" I said grabbing her hands.

"Get away from me" she mumbled snatching her hands and stepping back and letting tears fall from her eyes.

"Please don't cry, just tell me what I did so I can fix it please Ren" I said with tears forming in my eyes. Let's make something clear, I don't fucking cry...but when I do BITCH I CRY REAL THUG TEARS.

"You weren't there" she said sobbing.

"When Ren" I asked in a soft voice pulling her into my chest.

"Don't touch me" she yelled trying to push me away but I wouldn't let go. Soon she gave up and broke down in my arms. "I yelled for you but you never came."

"Im here now just tell me what's wrong mama" I said in a soft voice running my fingers through her hair.

LET ME RUN MY FINGERS THROUGH YOUR HAIR WRAP ME UP-

NOT THE FUCKING TIME NIGGA !!

RUDE.....

"Ty h-he hit me and t-told me I-if I said anything h-he'd hurt me worse" she said sniffling.

"He what" I shouted.

"After h-He took advantage of me, I yelled your name b-but you never came. I-i needed you and y-you weren't there" she said breaking down once again. I felt tears begin to roll down my cheeks. She needed me, my best friend needed me and I wasn't there to stop it.

"I'm here now baby girl I got you, I promise I won't let nothing else every happen to you again" I said lifting her chin making her look at me. I whipped the tears off her face and I got trapped by those big green eyes.

"I love you Y/n" she said not breaking eye contact. What's he did next shocked the fuck out of me, she kissed me. As shook as I was I kissed back right away.

"Now ya kissing the bitch..." Normani said. I turned around and found Normani standing there with Dinah glaring at us.

"Listen i can explain" I said with wide eyes.

"There's no need to, Ariel told us about your little thing for Lauren since y'all were kids" Dinah said smiling at me.

"Yeah, I just like scaring you" Normani said giggling and shrugging her shoulders.

"So what does this make us" I asked Lauren.

"Ion know Carson what does this make us" Lauren said smirking and grabbing my hand.

"You're mine" I said kissing her once again.

"My son got 3 girlfriend, I'm so proud" my mom said pretending to cry.

"You hell" Ariel said laughing at her.

"Ari call Tay and tell him Issa code 60" I said smirking.

"Oh hell yeah" she yelled pulling her phone out and I guess texting Tay.

—————

"Wake up bitch" I yelled slapping Ty in the face with my glock 17.

"Fuck" he yelled.

"Hey sleeping beauty" i said with a sinister smirk.

"Where the fuck am I" He yelled trying to move.

"The more you move the tighter the rope gets" Ariel said stepping out of the shadows.

"Why am I here" he barked.

"Lauren baby come here please" I said. Lauren stepped out of the shadows and stood in front of me. I wrapped my arms around her and rubbed on her stomach.

"Get your hands off my property" he yelled.

"Someone's upset" Ariel said chuckling.

"You see, this girl right here is now with me. There ain't no more you and her or none of that, she having my baby and we gone stick together through it all. Not only that but I'm finna take ya life lil man" I said chuckling.