Chapter 13

Unknown POV

"okay so it's about that time to strike again" I said smirking.

"what's the plan" Camila asked eating her banana.

"I need you to handle Lauren and I'll handle Anthony, I got something in store for him" I said smirking and rubbing my hands together.

"if this works out what we gone do" she asked.

"how you feel about having kids and getting married after this all works out" I asked.

"that sounds perfect babe" she said smiling and kissing my cheek.

----------

"it's a damn part what you mean its too many kids" I said laughing at Ashanti.

"lets face it, I don't like people daddy" Ashanti said making me chuckle.

"I don't either baby girl but its good to make friends, you never know if you'll need somebody to have your back. Me and mommy were best friends growing up along with titi Ari, uncle Tay, and titi Daya. Imma always have their backs because we've been best friends forever, I love mama and ma too they mean so much to me. I'd kill for each and everyone of y'all that true friendship right there so surround yourself with people like that baby" I said crouching down to her height.

"I got somebody daddy, Royalty. She's my partner in crime and my sister, I know we're cousins but she's my sister now. I got a best friend already too daddy, its you" she said smiling goofily.

"you're my best friend too bud" I said dabbing her up.

"aye ion like being left out dawg" Royalty said rolling her eyes.

"girl shut yo long head behind up" Ashanti said giggling and hugging Royalty. Ro turned and licked her cheek making Shanti cringe.

"don't call my head long heffa" Royalty said making me burst out laughing.

"y'all funny as hell" I said sitting in the grass in front of them cause I got tired of crouching.

"we got ice cream" Normani said walking over with Lauren and Dinah. Dinah handed a cup to Ro, Normani sat in my lap giving me mine, and Lauren gave a cup to Shanti.

"you missed it, Ro called Shanti a heffa for talking bout her head" I said making the girls burst out laughing.

"these 2 hell bruh" Dinah said making us all agree.

--------

"it aint safe for the black or the white girls, it aint safe, it aint safe, it aint safe, it aint safe" I yelled dancing around to the song with Ashanti and Royalty in my arms pointing at Mani then at Lauren making them burst out laughing.

"sit down daddy" my munchkins yelled giggling.

"but this my song" I yelled. Everything went black and shut got quiet.

"what the fuck" Lauren whispered.

"Dinah take the girls to the hideout along with Mani, me and Lauren gone scope this shit out" I whispered giving Ro to Dinah and Shanti to Mani pushing them towards the door.

"come out come out where every you are" a familiar voice rang through the house.

"not this bitch again, you not tired of getting yo ass whooped" Lauren said and the lights came back on with Tay and Camila standing in front of us.

"surprise surpise" Tay said aiming a gun at us.

"you low down son of a bitch" Lauren growled.

"easy tiger" I said chuckling and kissing Lauren's forehead calming her down.

"oh don't calm her, I wanna whoop her ass while she's at her full potential" Camila said smirking.

"trust me I've seen her full potential and she damn near whooped my ass, I'm a big ass nigga....you don't want no smoke" I said chuckling.

"she really don't cause on some real ass shit imma drag yo bitch ass from here back to Cuba, we all from the streets so we know how this shit go" Lauren said smirking.

"she's from fucking buckhead" I said laughing.

"I thought she was from college park" Lauren said laughing.

"yeah, a literal college park sis had a whole ass mansion" I said making Lauren shake her head.

"you fucking with the wrong ones then Barbie, you and Ken here got us fucked up" she said rolling her eyes.

"we holding you at gun point and y'all cracking jokes" Tay said in disbelief.

"see Tay, I've known you my whole life" I said stepping closer to him, "I knew how close you and Camila were, and I know where your entire family is located." I got real close and grabbed his hand aiming the gun at my heart. "oh and I also know that you've never killed anyone" I snatched the gun out his and shot up in the air only for nothing to come out. "told ya" I said chuckling.

"pathetic" Lauren said face palming.

"see this, this is real" I said tossing his gun on the ground and pulling out my own. I shot a warning shot a couple inches away from his ear making him screech.

"this one is too" Camila said pulling out hers.

"the shit got a orange tip" Lauren said and we both fell out laughing. 

"y'all some sad people" I said trying to catch my breath.

"I cant just sit back and watch anymore this shit is tragic" Ariel said coming out the shadows shaking her head. "how you gone call my brother your best friend and date his ex, fuck him over, kidnap his kid, kill our brother, and now attempt to kill him with a fake ass BB gun and a empty ass glock."

"I've never fucking liked you, you always got what you wanted because you were Anthony the pretty boy. You ended up with the greatest family, the greatest girls, the most money, the cutest kids, and what do I get....not a damn thing" Tay said making me chuckle.

"I was beaten on for most of my life, I killed my own father, I've killed countless people, I sold drugs, and my body count is in double digits. I went through fucking hell and you know this shit, I deserve to finally be happy" I said chuckling bitterly.

"fuck you" he said punching me in the face making me smile goofily. 

"aw shit, he's gone" I heard Lauren say behind us. He walked over to her and slapped her across the face making me smile even harder.

"Ant don't fucking do it, come back" Ariel shouted. 

That's the last thing I heard before I blacked out.