Chapter 10

"You know you not my real auntie right" I said smirking.

"Boy bye you can't handle all this ass" K Michelle said making me chuckle.

"I handle all 3 of these at the same time trust me I can handle yours" I said shaking my head.

"You hell" Zendaya said walking over shaking her head.

"I know, I'm fucking with you Auntie I'm happily taken and in love" I said chucking.

"That's good baby" she said giggling.

"Z where yo mom" I asked my cousin.

"Nigga you talking to her, the other chick you met was my step mom" she said making me nod.

"That mean we not really cousins" I said giving her a look.

"Nah we for real for real cousins my dad is a part of the family but my mom is just my mom" she said making me chuckle.

"Cool Cool" i said nodding.

"So the thick gene skipped a generation" Normani said giggling.

"Don't forget Im a hitman" Zendaya said bucking at her making me chuckle.

"Ian neva scared" Normani said making us all laugh.

"If you must know hell nah ian get that shit I'm a twig a proud ass twig. Skinny bitches need love just as much as thick bitches do" Zendaya said making us all fall the fuck out laughing.

"Lil Cousin you tripped the fuck out" I said laughing my ass off.

"Shit Im Zendaya if I wasn't tripping it'd be a serious issue ya dig" she said winking at me and sipping her drink.

------------

"uncle jean sit yo ass down" my mama yelled laughing.

"everybody got that 1 drunk ass uncle" I said laughing with Zendaya.

"unc you wilding man" I yelled standing on the table hyping him up.

"that ain't dancing baby show them dancing" my mama said pulling on my pants leg. Sin City started playing and Normani hopped up on the table with me.

"we been working on a lil something something" I said wiggling my eyebrows. When the part came we put our all into every step we created together over the time span of 2 weeks.

"y'all fye or whatever but yall don't know nothing bout this" Ma said as aint my type of hype started playing.

"try meeeee" I yelled hopping off the table meeting her and mama in the middle of the floor with Ariel. 

"they don't know bout us big bruh" Ariel said.

"we done watched house party too many times to not have the moves memorized. keep up if y'all can but we got this on lock" I said and just like that all 4 of us were reenacting the dance off in house party.

Crazy in love started playing and Normani rushed to the floor with Dinah, Lauren, Blue, and Zendaya to battle my moms and 3 of my aunts. After they got beat by the old heads me and Ariel stepped in.

"hold up, I know you hookers don't think this is over with" I said with my hand on my hip like in white chicks. Tricky started playing and we both looked at each other smirking.

"lets kick it old school" Ariel said and we high fived.

"we honestly family goals" Zendaya said making us all burst out laughing and yell hell yeah.

"facts but I gotta get my baby girl in bed so imma catch all y'all next time I visit Houston" I said scooping up Ashanti and waving bye to everybody.

"it was nice meeting y'all" Normani Dinah and Lauren said in unison.