Chapter 1

Alexandra P.O.V.

"Bye mom." I said walking to my friends car dragging my suit case along."Bye sweetie, I'll miss you a lot," She said blowing a kiss to me. "Hey Daylah!" I squealed opening the car, "Hey, I'm so excited we're going to college!" She said. "I know right." I said, Daylah started to drive, I waved one last time to my mother, I'm kind of nervous going to college, tons of work is going to be thrown at me. But, what ever. Daylah and me were just chilling in the car listening to music, we drove past a bunch of places we won't be seeing for a while. "I'm really going to miss this place." I said under my breath, I took out phone and plugged in my ear phones, I listened to music until I went to sleep.

I woke up, the car slowed down. We must be here, Daylah got out the car and opened the trunk to get her luggage. I got up and took my suit case as well. I noticed this boy staring at me, he was kind of cute. "Ready?" I asked Daylah, "Hell yeah!" She said, making me smile a bit. As usual, someone guided us to our dorms, I was excited that me and Daylah can share a room together. I opened the door, quickly threw my suit case on the bed. "You aren't gonna unpack?" Daylah laughed, "Uh no, I'm to excited for that." I laughed also, I left the room and ran outside. I was looking for that same boy, he wasn't there. I turned around quickly, and I knocked into someone. Surprisingly, it was him."Looking for someone?"He asked raising his eyebrow. "Nope, I just need a tour." I said trying to see if he would show me around. "Be my guest." He put his arm out for me to hold, I grabbed it and we both started walking. "I'm Taylor," he greeted himself. "I'm Alexandra." I said looking down, "Has anyone ever told you that you're beautiful?" He asked looking me in the face. "Umm, not really," I blushed. We continued walking, he showed me around. It was pretty fun, the college is amazing, it has everything, I don't think I'll ever leave.

"Well, someone looks happy." Daylah said laughing. "I am happy, this boy named Taylor showed me around the University." I said smiling big.

Daylah P.O.V.

"Taylor aye?" I questioned, she's never be interested in having a Boyfriend, neither have I."He's really attractive though."She said, I'm glad that she finally likes someone, at least that's what I think."I'm gonna go look around and check out the university." I said,"Oh, okay then." She said flopping in her bed. I walked out our dorm, I took out my phone and started texting. I wasn't paying any attention, my eye's were just on the phone screen. Suddenly I'm on the floor, "Crap, are you okay?!" A boy wearing a snapback asked concern."Yeah." I said, he reached his hand out for me to grab, he pulled me up. "I'm Carter by the way." He said smiling,"Nice to meet you, I'm Daylah," I say. Just then, Alex speed walks down the hall."Day, didn't you receive my text or not?" She whines, "Didn't see it, since I was too busy bumping into this guy." I said crossing my arms, "Oh..Hi, sorry about her clumsiness." Alex said making me give her a weird look."Uh, excuse me I'm still here you know." I said rolling my eyes."I know already." Alex said,"Um..I know this is awkward but do ya'll wanna come hang with us and my other friends?" Carter asked giving us a cute smile."Sure, we have to go to the office for a second." I said pointing towards the direction where the office is at. "Give me your phone." He said, he took my phone and put his number in. He added himself as a contact, he gave me my phone back."We'll be right back," I said, then walking away with Alexandra.

Alexandra P.O.V.

"I honestly think that Carter guy likes you." I said nugging her arm."You think so?" Day asked, "Um, yeah!" I said smirking. We walked back from the office. He was gone, "Should I text him?" Daylah asked, "Yepp." We both waited for Carter to respond to the text, in 2 seconds he did. He told us to meet him at the gym, "Pft boy's and their gyms." Daylah and I both said.

We walked to the gym, I opened the door, and all of a sudden there is silence and all of Carter friends stare at us. "Hi." I said waving awkwardly, "Hello!" All of them said at the same exact time. I smiled when I saw Taylor, he's just so cute. I walked, and sat next to him on the bleachers. "Hey," He said smiling. "You liked my tour or nah?" He asked."Yeah, I had fun." I smiled sweetly, "I have one question for you," He said. "Yeah?" I asked concern."Are you single?" He finally asked. "No, I have a Boyfriend." I said bitting my lip, giving him a sorry look. "Nah, I'm just kidding." I laughed, he also laughed. "Oh, I see we have a joker here." He said poking me in the stomach, "Wanna play basketball?" He asked. "Sure, but can you teach me?" I said looking him in the eyes. "Alright," He smiled grabbing my hand pulling me up off the bleachers.