Chapter 2

Alexandra's P.O.V.

I ran around looking for Taylor's dorm, "Um, excuse me." I said walking up to one of Carter's and Taylor's friends. He looked up at me giving me the opportunity to ask him my question."Where's Taylor's dorm?" I asked,"Oh, just follow me." He said smiling, he was attractive, but I only see Taylor. He walked me upstairs, he knocked on a door. Then a shirtless Taylor opens it, "Hey, there's someone looking for you." The boy said, I stepped from behind him."Hello again Taylor.." I said awkwardly. He greeted me in his dorm, "Bye Cameron." He said before closing the door. "So, what's up?" He asked sitting on his bed,"When you ask someone ou, you tell them where they're going." I said smirking with my arm's crossed.He laughed a little, "What if it was a surprise..." He said, "I hate surprises." I said pouting and flopping on his bed."Well, too bad." He said sticking his tongue out, I playfully hit him, I walked up to the door. "Also, you forgot to tell me what time idiot." I said giggling, "7:20, also ask if Daylah wants to double date." He said laying down on his bed, "Yay!" I said getting excited, I quickly took a pillow from Taylor's bed and threw it at him."So rude!" Taylor playfully said, I left the door closing the door from behind. I textedDaylah, asking if she would want to double date with me and Tay.

Daylah's P.O.V.

I got a text from Alexandra saying if I wanted to go on a double date with her and Taylor. I replied saying yes, I really hope things will go well. Especially on the first day of college, I've never expected to get asked out on the first day, I guess my luck is finally paying off. I hopped in the shower, I took my hair shampoo and started washing my hair first. I started washing my body, I rinsed my hair and my body off. I got out the shower wrapping my towel on me, I dried my self and threw on a shirt with sweat pants. I sat on my bed, I took my phone out and started playing Flappy Bird, my high score was 114. Alexandra walks in our dorm with a smile as usual, "It's 6:58, we're leaving at 7:20." She said looking at her sliver watch, she sat down on her bed."We should get dressed at 7:09." She suggested, I nodded in agreement.

Alexandra's P.O.V.

I went to my suit case to unpack my things, Daylah helped me. We finished unpacking my things and it was 7:06. I've never been so excited, me and Daylah jumped around until it was 7:09. I took a quick shower myself, then got dressed. I was wearing a White T-shirt with a blue Jean Jacket, Black Skinny jeans, and Light blue Vans. I brushed my hair up into a pony tail and added a white bow, Daylah wore a baggy white sweater, with black leggings, red converses, and she put her hair in a messy bun. We both did our makeup, she wore red lipstick, and light eye shadow. I used blue and white eye shadow, I put strawberry flavored lip gloss on. I sprayed perfume on the both of us, and we were finally ready for our double date.