Three

Mitch pov

I woke up to someone knocking on our door.

"Get up! Training starts in 15 minutes!"

I opened my eyes and realized that I laid in my bed. When I fell asleep yesterday I was in Scott's. Well in his arms.

He already got up and walked over to me to look if I was awake.

"Mitchy?"

"Yeah I'm awake" I sighed.

"Okay. Hurry up, training starts soon"

He then went to check on Kirstie who was still asleep.

Everything was like every morning. No one knew that the day was going to be a lot different from every other day.

I got up and got ready. When I waited for the others, I suddenly remembered our promise. I felt relieved that the others agreed.

"Hi Mitch! I'm proud of myself!" Kirstie said suddenly.

I smiled at her, wanting her to continue.

"I haven't heard a single thought today. Not yet. I focused on your voices to get them out of my head. And it worked!"

"That's amazing Kit! And it isn't so hard to talk to us, isn't it?"

"Well kinda. To be honest I already miss all the voices in my head. Okay that sounds creepy"

We both laughed.

"What I meant was, that it's so silent now that I don't hear your thoughts" she said still laughing.

"Yeah I understand that"

"Guys, we have to go" Scott reminded us.

We all went out the door but Kirstie suddenly stopped.

"What's wrong Kirst?" Scott asked.

She took her hair in her hands.

"I forgot how short it was" she whispered.

"It's okay. You still look amazing" I said and went back to hug her.

"Really?" she asked with a sad face.

"Yup"

"And it'll grow back. At the time when it's as long as before, we'll protect you so they won't cut it again" Scott said smiling down at her.

"That's sweet" Kirstie said, smiling back.

"We should get going" I said.

"Yeah you're right" Kirstie responded and we made our way to the training hall. Avi and Kevin were already there and then training started.

***

I was already tired when we went to the "kitchen" to eat breakfast, even though the day just begun.

The training before breakfast was focused on our stamina and it was really hard and tiring.

Our breakfast was the same as every morning. We never had anything else.
The table and the chairs were out of metal and always really cold.

I hated breakfast. It was super boring, cold and we weren't allowed to speak.

Suddenly a woman came in. That was weird.

Kirstie was the only girl, there were never any other women. Only some times, but they were very few.

"I want to see you in ten minutes in the training hall. Wear something warm, it's gonna be cold" she said and we all were surprised.