Four

Kirstie pov

Lunch was over and Mitch still wasn't back.

Since we had a short break for one and half an hour we all had to be in our rooms.

Scott and I waited silent, hoping Mitch would come back any minute.

We waited for about an hour until the door finally opened and he stumbled into the room.

Scott and I immediately stood up to check on him.

The trainer that brought Mitch here closed the door behind him and left.

"Guys.... I want to get out of here" Mitch said after a little while.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked worried.

"Yeah. I just can't stand this anymore"

"Did they do anything to you?" I asked, nearly as worried as Scott.

"They talked and talked and talked. One time this guys even slapped me. 'I should change my behavior' they said. I think they're scared that they can't control me"

"Someone slapped you?" Scott said in disbelief.

"It didn't hurt that much. Only a little" Mitch responded smiling.

"Still! He hurt you!" Scott said, getting mad.

"Scott. It's okay. I'm okay. Also remember: the trainer slapped you yesterday too. And it was much worse" Mitch responded, trying to calm him down.

"I'll kill him" he simply said.

Mitch laughed. "Don't. It's okay"

He went over and hugged Scott tightly, who seemed to relax a little as he wrapped his arms around the smaller boy.

"I just don't want anyone to hurt you" Scott mumbled.

I saw that Mitch blushed a little.

"I won't let myself get hurt, I promise"
They let each other go and I smiled at them.

Suddenly someone knocked at our door.

"Guys? Training starts in 15 minutes" said Kevin through the closed door.

"Alright" I said back.

He opened the door a little and I could see Avi right behind him.

"Mitch are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. They didn't hurt me or anything" he smiled and Scott rolled his eyes.

"Okay great" Kevin said not without noticing Scotts face and he and Avi left again.

"I'm starving" Mitch whined.

"Sweetie lunch's over. The next time we get to eat something is in the evening" I said with a sad face.

"I know. But I don't think I'll be able to not eat something until then" he responded and as if it was agreeing his stomach grumbled.

"See?" He laughed.

"Hm... maybe we can find something in the kitchen" Scott said.

"You mean you want to steal? They'll kill us" I said.

"Only if they notice it. Don't forget our powers Kit" Mitch said winking.

"I know... but... are you sure you want to do that?" I said hesitantly.

"Yes" Mitch said and Scott nodded.

"I guess I have no choice" I laughed and we sneaked out of our room.