*One*

"But why would it be such a big deal? She already said she wants nothing to do with me, but yet when I try to leave, she cries and makes me feel like shit." My friend Lawson mumbles into his rough hands as I rub his back. His beanie is across my bedroom since he threw it and his hair is a mess. Once again, girl problems and only I can make it better.

"Just tell her you aren't really that into her and things will be fine, I'm sure." I look down at my carpet and try to look at every gross old stain to try and concentrate on what he is trying to talk about, but for some reason my mind is stuck on one person.

"You're right, I guess." He faces me and I look into his blue eyes as he actually gives me a real smile and hugs me tightly. "I can always count on you to make me feel better, Aurora."

"Same to you, Lawson." I hug him back and he stands up in a few seconds.

"I better get back to the hut, deal with this shit. I'll call you, okay?" He gives me one more smile before patting my head and walking out of my bedroom.

I always love helping my friends, they mean the most to me as long as they're happy. Honestly, Lawson his been there for me since I was twelve and things were always a rough road between him and Daisy since we were in middle school. I don't really like her either, but Lawson tries to make himself happy which is the best thing-

*ding*

I take my phone out of my pocket and open it up.

@michaelclifford tweeted: lol u guys luv me

I smile as I open the tweet and see a zoomed in picture of the inside of his disgusting mouth. Wow. What an annoying child.

@grumpylittlealien: @michaelclifford i hate you

I laugh and turn my phone off, laying it on my dresser and standing up, taking off my jacket and beanie as well. I look into the mirror and smile at myself. I've never been the prettiest with my brown eyes and natural brown hair. I remove my glasses and place them next to my phone that goes off again. I ignore it and continue to undress myself, hearing it go off again and again. I roll my eyes, realizing it's probably Dylan trying to get my attention to play some video games or Colton trying to get me to watch a new anime.

@michaelclifford tweeted: @grumpylittlealien i hate u 2

Wait, hold on. WHAT. WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT IN THE GOD FUCKING MOTHER OF FUCK FUCK???

@grumpylittlealien: @michaelclifford wtf ???

I almost throw myself on the floor once I just realized MICHAEL FUCKING CLIFFORD JUST TOLD ME HE HATED ME TOO. Wait, what the fuck?

@michaelclifford: @grumpylittlealien u r mean

I'm about to start crying and I throw my phone on my bed, realizing this can NOT be happening it can NOT!

"Aurora!" My dad yells from the other room. I grab my phone and run out of my bedroom and into the living room, smiling like an idiot. "What's up with all the banging around?"

"Someone I hate tweeted me back!" I squeal and my dad just stands there. "Sorry Dad, I just got too happy."

"Right... So listen, I won't be back until the morning so can I trust you not to leave the dogs out all night and make sure they have plenty of food?" He puts on his jacket as I'm typing away at my next tweet.

@grumpylittlealien: @michaelclifford loser

"Aurora." I look up from my phone and my dad is glaring at me.

"Yes sir, I promise." I smile at him and he rubs my head.

"See you later, girl." And he's out the door.

I run back to my room and wait for his car to leave before I start screaming my head off. MICHAEL CLIFFORD TWEETED ME!

@michaelclifford tweeted: @grumpylittlealien 😞 (sad emoji)

I cant hold in my excitement anymore. I screenshot everything and send it to my group chat of my friends. Not even five seconds later, they're screaming along with me.

dylaneatsass: BIT H

lawsonisded: who

coltonthenerd: AHHHHH

I'm so happy and I throw myself into my bed. Before I turn out my lamp, my phone goes off one more time.

michaelclifford: u r rude lol