*Two*

"Well I don't even like you, why'd you want to go and make me feel this way?" I scream out the lyrics and I jump around my room, making the floor thump with every time I jump. I've been a fan of Five Seconds of Summer since i was a preteen and I have never fallen out of love with them since!

"Because I can feel you watching, even when you're nowhere to be seen! I can feel your touch, even when you're far away from me!" I throw the cup I was drinking out of into the sink and jump onto my couch, pretending to play air guitar.

"Tell me where you're hiding, you're a Voodoo doll, cause I can't control myself. I don't want to stay I want to fun away but I'm trapped under your spell." I jump hard off the couch and twist and turn my body around my living room while continuing to scream out the lyrics of my lovers.

"And it hurts in my head, and my heart, and my chest and I'm having trouble catching my breath!" I turn around to see Michael standing in the door way with the groceries. I almost scream and rip my headphones out of my ears. "Michael, holy shit you scared me!"

He laughs and walks over, playfully punching my arm. "Sorry, doll. Just wanted you to know I'm home." He looks into my eyes and I smile wide.

"Good." I pull him close into a huge kiss and he moans against my body, blushing as I start to drag him to the couch.

I met Michael Clifford when I was about 17. It was over Twitter, he posted a stupid photo that I thought was the worst. I tweeted him that I hated him and I guess we took things off from there. We started snap chatting, then we added each other on Facebook and we became the best of friends. It all changed when he kissed me underneath the table at our "second date" with the boys.

I was 18 and he was 21, I was super shy and really nervous, even though I had known everyone for a year already. We both dropped our silverware at the same time, cheesy I know, and he kissed me out of nowhere. But we didn't want to be in a relationship... I can't trust anyone and he already has a girlfriend who he loves. So him and I decided to stay best friends, but do dirty things when no one is around.

And that's how we moved in together. It was the perfect disguise, nobody would suspect us fucking if we acted like pals and all moved in together. But Michael and I having sex right here on the couch right now is a big red flag, considering anyone could walk in at any given moment. But I couldn't control myself, I mean it's Michael fucking Clifford.

"Fuck yes, princess!" He purrs in my ear after he gives a couple more thrusts. He pulls out fast and cums all over my stomach. I giggle and I smile up at him.

"You're amazing Mikey."