*Three*

"And to your knowledge, I happen to really be a good singer!" Michael yells at Luke. He looks back into the camera on FaceTime and smiles big. "Love, these assholes are going to be the death of me."

I giggle at the big dork and can't help but stare into his big green eyes over my phone screen, "Me too, Mikey. Gosh, I can't believe we have known each other for almost three months! You guys are my best friends." I watch his smile fade a little and a punch of moaning comes from the other end.

"Fucking god, Ashton! Turn it off, I'm on the fucking phone!" I hear Michael yell and then the power turns off at my house. I sigh loudly and look out my window, watching the wind and air blow like there is no tomorrow.

"I hate storms..." I mumble and look back at my phone, realizing it's on 5% and I have no charger and-- "MICHAEL!"

"Yes, princess?" He turns his head back to the camera and looks really hard at me. "Why are you so dark?"

"Power went out..." I sigh louder and hear my dad knocking on my door. "Yeah?" I yell and he walks in, half asleep since it is almost 2 in the morning where we are.

"Honey? Shouldn't you be asleep, Aurora? It's too early to be on the phone... Or too late." He tries to turn on my light and realizes the power is out again. "Damn... I'll be right back.." Then he leaves my room without me saying anything back.

"I'm kinda tired, Michael." I look back into his green eyes and he smiles. "Would sleep like to be an option on your list as well?" I ask him.

"Maybe..." He whispers and I can hear the boys laughing in the background. "But before you go..." He then flips the camera around to show three bare asses on the camera.

"Oh god!" I scream and almost drop my phone. Over the other end the boys are laughing their asses off trying to pull up their pants. "You guys are the worst!"

"We love you, Aurora!" All four of them yell at the same time and I can't help but grin at how happy they make me.

"Good night, boys." I say before hanging up the call. As soon as I plug my phone back in, the power comes on thanks to dad and the storm lighting up outside. I smile and crawl into my sheets, turning out my lap next to me and cuddling my pillow.

"Knock knock," My dad says. "You finally sleeping?" I just nod and can hear the smile in his voice. He shuts my door and I am almost asleep before my phone lights up one last time.

Clifficonda: please dont fall in love with me

I wake up to my alarm buzzing and same with my head, another shitty afternoon. I just wish things would... I look at my phone and notice the text. What does he mean? I don't understand him sometimes and it's only been a few months... Sigh, don't worry about it I guess. I get out of bed and rush to get ready for school.