Danger

We start running again and he grabs my hand again.

"Are we...just gonna keep...running away?" I ask between breaths.

"That's why I've been doing." He says easily like he's done this before and he probably has.

I jerk to a stop and look back. I can't see them and I don't even know if their still following.

"We'll we gotta do something because I'm tired as fuck." I say.

"I'm so stupid." He says.

He pulls a pocket knife out of his pocket an I hear yells from down the streets. I look back and see them nearing us. Justin grabs my hand and we run behind a building.

"Stay right here." He says.

I nod my head and he looks around the building. He walks away and I peer around the building. Three against one but he still beats them. It's so easy for him. He gets punched in the stomach and cut on his arms but besides that he's completely ok. As for the other three...lets just say they aren't recovering.

"Are you ok?" I ask him.

"Yea I do this everyday." He says like its nothing.

I force a chuckle and we walk down the street.

"We'll we should try and find the car again." He says.

We walk around and trace our steps and finally find the car at 10:12.

"I'll drive." I say.

He tosses me the keys and we leave. He doesn't fall asleep this time and I think he's waiting for something else to happen.

"Who are they?" I ask.

"I used to be friends with them but now they're enemies." He says.

"How many enemies do you have?" I ask.

"The whole worlds my enemy." He says.

I smile a bit and keep driving. He finally falls asleep at midnight but I'm wide awake. My nap from earlier causes me to stay up all night.

"You drove all night?" He asks in a raspy voice.

I look at the clock and it reads 8:24.

"Yea." I say.

"Wanna stop for breakfast?" I ask.

He nods his head and I take the next exit where I see a Denny's and we eat breakfast there. I realize I haven't changed clothes in a few days and feel gross. We stop to get gas for the car and I go into the bathroom and change. I put on jeans and another sweater and put my sneakers back on. I brush my teeth and brush my hair. I leave it down again and then go back to the car and sit in the passenger seat.

We leave and it's 11:40. Two days pass and it's the same. No problems for two days and we keep driving. I sit in the passenger seat and wait for Justin. He comes out of the store and gets in the car with a bag. He pulls out a pocket knife and hands it to me.

"Thanks." I say sarcastically.

"You'll need it." He says.

He starts the car and we are on the road again.

"Can we stop?" I ask.

"We just did." He says.

"I mean like a motel of something." I say.

He looks at the clock and its 5:06. He nods his head and we drive around until we find a cheap motel to stay at for the night.

I change into one of the pairs of the few pajamas I packed. I pull my hair into a ponytail and wash my face. I walk back out and I'm in the bedroom. I pull back the bedspread and throw it on the floor and grab my blanket. I cover myself with my blanket and turn the lights off and close my eyes. About 30 minutes later I hear a knock on the door.

It's Justin because he went to the store for a pack of beer and some soda for me. I open the door and am pushed to the ground. What the fuck!? I look up and see a man in a mask. That is not Justin I think. I scramble to my feet and grab my pocket knife from the desk. I hold it out in front of me so he doesn't come any closer.

"Put that down before you hurt yourself sweetie." He says chuckling.

"Why does everyone think I can't hold a knife-"

I kick his knee and he falls to the ground and I stab his leg. He cries out in pain and I pull it out. I hear a clap and look up to see Justin.

"Or smoke a cigarette." I finish staring at Justin.

He smiles and I step away from the body that is still alive and let Justin take it from there. He steps on the mans ribcage and digs his foot in. The man screams and Justin takes off the mask and throws it aside.

"What're you doing?" He asks.

He gasps for air and Justin pulls his foot away.

"I came to tell you something." He says and spits up blood.

"We'll you don't have to come here and try to kill my-"

"My friend." He says.

"It's fun to kill people you used to do it remember?" The man says.

"Why'd you come here?" Justin asks.

"Their after you." He says.

"I know." Justin says.

"I mean all of them." He says.

"Shit." Justin mumbles.

"Alright thanks for telling me." Justin says finally.

"Take my car." He says tossing him his keys.

"Thanks." He says.

"Do me a favors and take Ryan his car back for me?" He asks grabbing Ryan's keys.

"Sure." He says.

"I'm guessing were leaving now" I ask.

"Yea." Justin says.

I grab my bag and wrap my blanket around me and put my knife in my pocket.

"Try not to kill me next time." I tell the man.

"You too." He says.

I smile slightly and we leave. The lady at the desk asks if everything is ok because we checked in a few hours ago and we don't answer and give the card back and leave. Justin drives and I smoke a cigarette.

"I don't remember the last time you had one of those." He says.

"Me too which is really weird." I say.

He chuckles and I blow smoke in his face and smile. He smiles and I stay up with him just in case.

"So you consider me a friend now?" I ask throwing out my finished cigarette.

"You don't consider me a friend?" He asks.

"I don't know." I shrug.

"Thanks." He says sarcastically.

I smile slightly and rest my head on the seat and look at him. He looks at me for a spilt second and smiles then his eyes are back on the road.

"What're you thinking?" He asks.

I'm thinking 'wow you're hot' I say in my mind.

"Nothing." I say.

"Ok fine don't tell me." He says.

I smile and lean over and kiss his cheek and rest my head back on the seat. He smiles and we keep driving until morning.

Hiiiiiii

Sorry I haven't updated :/

Ill probably update on Fridays and Sundays until I get my grade up to a c in English, I'm grounded on the weekdays :(

But updated lol

Happy Floyd Friday too <3

Have a good night/day/whatever it is where you are lol

Night :)