Danger

I keep watch as she drives and tell her to step on it. I don't have anything to defend myself so I'm hoping this works and we can get back to her grandmas safe. I hear gunshots and the windshield in the back shatters. She stops and we have no other choice but to run. We run hand in hand to who knows where. I hear yelling and more gunshots. I run faster than I thought I could and pull Ariana along with me. I hear her breathing hard so I run into an alley and we stop.

She catches her breath and starts to cry.

"Shhh Ari, it'll be okay." I say.

"How?" She asks.

"I don't know." I mumble.

I hear footsteps coming fast so we seep into the darkness of the alley and pray they don't come down here.

"Where'd they go?" I hear.

"I don't fucking know." Another voice says.

"We lost them again goddammit." One says.

I hear footsteps again and they slowly fade away. I grab Ariana's hand and we slowly and quietly walk down the alley. I see nor hear no sign of them so we go the same way we came to get back to the car and to go home safely. The next part happened so fast. Gunshots ring through my ears. I hear a cry of pain not sure who coming from.

"Fuck. We missed!" Someone says angrily.

But they sure as hell didn't miss; they shoot Ariana. I kneel beside her and blood drains from her chest.

"You can't leave me." I cry.

"Not now." I say.

"I'm sorry Justin." She chokes out.

"This isn't your fault." I say.

Her eyes start to close and open fast.

"Please stay with me." I cry harder.

"Stay awake!" I yell through the tears.

"I love you Justin." She manages.

"Ari don't." I say.

I watch her go pale and lifeless and leave me. I kiss her over and over and cry hard. I hold her in my arms and cry so much. I never told her all the things I loved about her. Never took her out on a redo date. Never showed her how much I truly did love her. I will hate myself forever for never telling her that I love her. But how much longer could 'forever' last? I could easily leave now. Let them shoot me. In that moment more chaos happens. I hear gunshots.

"Stop! Can't you see she's gone!" I yell angrily and sad.

"You're not!" Someone yells.

"Shoot me!" I yell daring.

I stand and a group surrounds me. It all happens so fast. I feel the cold gun against my head and swallow hard knowing this is it. Ill be with Ariana once again and live happily ever after. Away from all this bullshit.

"Here I come Ariana." I say closing my eyes and hearing the gunshot.

im so sorry for this

i cried while writing this

omg don't hate me