Danger

I awake with the book on my chest and strong arms wrapped around me. I shift my body so I can see Justin's face. I kiss his cheek softly and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Morning." He mumbles quietly.

"Morning." I smile.

He leans in and kisses the corner of my mouth and pulls away.

"We should get going." He says pulling away.

I grab his hand and hold it. He looks back and smiles and kisses me for a few seconds and then pulls away.

"I'm serious."

"Fine."

I gather my stuff and bag the rest of the food and we check out and get back on the road.

"How much long until we're there?"

"Depends on how often we stop and what problems we encounter."

"I just wanna be with you longer."

"You'd stay with me?"

"Yea."

He smiles and we drive until dark. We switch spots at 10 and I drive and he watches me quietly.

"You're so gorgeous."

I blush and smile.

"Can I take you out tomorrow night?"

"Of course."

"Are you sure it'll be ok?"

"We'll make the best of it."

"Ok."

"So it's a date?"

"A date?"

"Yea."

"I've never been on a date."

"Neither have I."

We laugh a little and keep driving. He falls asleep and I keep driving. I feel so sleepy at 2:50 am and decide to stop and sleep. I pull off onto a dirt road and stop the car and recline my chair back and fall asleep fast. I wake up and I'm in Justin's arms. I look around and find myself in a motel room. I hold Justin's hands until he wakes up.

"I thought we could stay here all day until tonight." He says.

"That'd be nice." I say and look up at him.

He kisses my head and I feel his smile. He turns the tv on and we watch random movies. I look at the clock on the wall and its 2:33. I feel Justin pull away and get up. He puts his shoes on and I long for his warmth.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Uh the store." He says.

"Pick me up a pack of cigarettes."

"Of course."

He locks the door before he leaves and waves a hand then shuts the door. I get up immediately after the door shuts and rummage through my bag. I look for at least a skirt or a dress. I pull out a black lace dress. It's a little torn on the shoulders but my hair will cover it. It's the best I can do.

I decided to wear my flats I packed too and pin some of my hair back. I breathe slowly and sit back on the bed. It'll be fine. I'll be with Justin and everything will go perfectly.

He gets back soon enough and we eat and drink and watch tv. I smoke a cigarette and by then it's 5:37. Justin decides to get ready and I eat some more cake and drink soda until he's done. He tells me to close my eyes when he comes out and I giggle and close my eyes. I feel his breaths and he kisses me softly.

"I'll meet you outside."

I wait until I hear the door shut and open my eyes. I grab my bag and walk into the bathroom and shut the door. I first take a short shower then get out. dry off and slip into my dress and it fits awkwardly and I feel uncomfortable. I brush it off and put my shoes on and look at my legs. My knees look gross and my legs look too short and I feel more insecure. I'm so used to not having to worry about my legs and I never thought a moment like this would come in my life.

I sigh and brush my hair and find some bobby pins at the bottom of my bag. I French braid one side of it back and pin it with two bobby pins. I brush the other side back down and tap my nails on the counter. They are jagged from me being nervous and biting them all the time. I look at myself once more and try out a smile on my face but it looks too forced so I forget it.

I grab my belongings and walk out of the room. I give the card back to the lady and walk outside. I look left first and he's not there. I then look right and he sits on a bench a while away and walk towards him.

"Geez you got a tux? I feel under dressed now." I say.

He looks up at me and smiles.

"No Ari you look beautiful." He says standing up.

"I doubt it."

"You're beautiful, why can't you see that?"

"I hate myself. How could I find myself beautiful when I hate myself?"

He frowns and looks at me like he's trying to change my mind. He grabs my hand after a while and we walk to the car. I set my bag and the rest of the food in the back and sit in the passenger seat. We drive and finally pull up at a nice restaurant. I feel awkward walking in here like this but I stay close to Justin and everything's ok.

We are escorted to a table and I sit and he sits across from me. I sigh and look at the menu and everything costs so much. I decide on the cheapest item and get that. We talk for some time as we wait for our food. He tells me his thoughts from when we first met and I smile and listen. I try and remember what I thought of him at first then find the words and tell him.

He smiles after I finish and he's satisfied though I say I was scared of him he just laughs. I see a waiter coming our way and I'm glad because I haven't had a real dinner in a long time. He sets the plates down and I smile to thank him. Suddenly I hear gunshots and people screaming I stand up and look around to see men in masks. I look at Justin and he looks angry.

"You've gotta be kidding me!" He yells.

He pulls out a gun like he knew this was coming. He shoots at them and beckons me to come with him. We run to the back doors and go out them. It leads to an alley. We run around a corner and it seems like they were expecting it. I turn around and people are already behind us.

"How many fucking people hate you?" I ask through gritted teeth.

"A lot." He says also angry.

We're surrounded and I'm afraid that this is it. I stand leaning against Justin and he wraps an arm around me.

"Sorry about tonight." He says quietly and he kisses me.

"C'mon bieber." A man says.

He pulls away still close to my face.

"When I say go you go for a guy and use this knife then get his gun understand?" He says slipping a knife into my hand.

I nod slightly that he barley notices.

"Go."

Hiiiiiiii :)))))

Updated

Trying to update less frequently which is probably a bad thing but I don't want to post a lot when I don't have a lot of reads lol

Hope you had a good day

Ilya <3

Um vote/comment ty

Bye :)