The schoosl jerk, and one arranged marriage? Chapter 2

Hey! 

Heres chapter 2 

Enjoy! anddd..vote,comment and read!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 2- IM MARRYING WHO?

I had got home and had a long hot shower then placing on a nice flattering dress which did not show much skin because of what my dad would think. I was wearing a light pink dress which was just below my knee's . It snaked around my neck which had diamonds surrounding the neck-line of the dress.

I wore silver shoes which matched the diamonds and had silver accessories. We was not cooking dinner at home tonight because my dad had surposedly booked a expensive restaurant. The news he wanted to tell me about was going to be told at this restaurant because my father said was a 'splendid' idea. Yes my father's posh. He speakes poshy and stubborn but don't worry his loving really.

I shut the wardrobe and hurried downstairs to find my mom at the end of the stairs in a pure black silk gown which looked flawless against her skin. My mother was quite young for a mom , so she was still very pretty. Thats were i got my looks from. She has same hair and tanned skin colour as me, just her eyes which are bright green that are different, but there are still amazing.

I arrived to the hallway and she hugged me then opened the door for me to walk.

"Hey wheres dad?"

My mother forced me out of the door where a limo was waiting.I was starting to get excited.

I rushed towards the limo and opened it , to find nobody there.

"Mom..where is he"

"Hunny we are going to meet him at the restaurant"

Relief started to fill inside of me and i sunk into the limos seat.

We arrived at the bright restaurant and walked out of the limo , then watched as it dissappeared through the roads.

The restaurant looked amazing, there were decorative lights everywhere surrounding it and tall windows which looked , im not kidding but ancient.

I looked towards the door and noticed my dad heading towards me. Joy filled me and i ran towards him,

"Dad?...DAD!!!"

I reached him and jumped onto him wrapping my legs around him like a baby.

"Chloe! oh my baby girl ..ive missed you so much" I wasen't kidding when i said he calls me baby girl, but i like it.

"I Know ive missed you too dad.."

I hug him one last time then jump off of him leaving him standing alone.

"So whats this surprise then dad?"

"Wait for it.."

he walks towards the doors then calls someone towards us.

"Chloe..this is the Willingtons family.."

I focus my sight on the family approaching then notice whose family it is. Robs! 

OMFG. 

"Erm..Dad?? get to the point please im confused"

I wave towards them , then notice behind them hiding was Rob. 

He was wearing a dark black suite which fitted him perfectly and yet again he was on his Ipod..oh wait no his phone this time.

"Ok..well chloe, your going to have a arranged marriage."

I was shocked , i couldnt move and no longer could hear.

"Chloee...?"

"WHAT!...IM NOT MARRYING A RANDOM PERSON! DAD!!"

I was so furious , i could not accept this.

"I WILL NOT DO AS YOU SAY DAD!"

He gasped in shock and gave me the 'don't you dare' look , but not this time it would not work on me.

"NO DAD..NO..I WANT TO MARRY IN MY OWN TIME!"

"Hunny..its not a stranger and im sorry but if you just let me explain.."

I waited for him to continue but my questions was over forcing me.

"WHO?"

He slowly pointed to the hidden figure behind the willingtons.

"NO WAY...NO NO NO" i kept repeating 'no' in my mind.

I was not marrying a player.

Help me, help please i kept repeating again and again.

"Dad.." i whispered my dads voice and then he looked at me , i gave him the please look.

"Please..i will not marry him..i want to marry someone who i will love"

"Im sorry hunny but the contract has been signed..please just let me..." He looked at me sorrowfully then pointed towards the doors for the willingtons to go.

"NO!"

I looked towards Rob and he was in hysterics with his family as much as i was.

Tears began forcing down my eyes and i ran behind the restaurant. 

I found a back door to the rstauarant and just sat near it.

"I will not marry him..his a player.i meen his hot but his a total douche-bag"

I cried furiosuly into my knee's then heard a coughing sound infront of me.

I looked up to find The player infront of me.

"What do you want asshole?"

He cocked his eyebrow up then shifted towards me and sat next to me.

"Im just as freaked out as much as you are..im marrying a total bitch"

"Oh Thanks.."

i looked up to find him looking at me curiously.

"What?"

"Nothing..just we need to find a way to get our parents to know we cannot be together"

Then a thought hit me and i instantly shot up from where i was sitting and gave him a smirk.

"I have an idea.... and it may just work......."