The schools jerk, and one arranged marriage? Chapter 6

Hey! 

So sorry i took so long to write, Ive been so busy! :)

Read and enjoy.... :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 6-

We stood there in shock , my family were that desperate for me to have this arranged marriage.

"Alright then dad, get us a house by the next 2 days and we'll be happy to get marriage quicker" I said confidently.

Rob looked up at me wide-eyed and mouth dropped open.

I winked and gave him a serious look as he looked back down stressfully.

I walked towards him and gripped onto his hand.

"Now will you excuse us, we need to talk" I said and winked at my dad.

We walked up the stairs and i felt his legs kick the back of my legs making me fall flat on my belly , on the stairs.

"You f*cking c*nt!" I shouted at him, reasling the entire family was staring at us unbelieveably.

I giggled fakely and gripped onto his top and pulle dhim up the stairs.

"Ouch!" he whispered loudly

"You're ripping my chest hair!" he shouted at me as we arrived at my bedroom door.

"Shut up , you whining little baby." I mouthed to him.

He made a face as we went into the bedroom.

"Right! i hate saying this but we are gonna move in together.."

His mouth dropped open and i rolled my eyes in disagreement.

"Ugh! its the plan!"

He closed his mouth and waited.

"Were gonna make this the most expensive house and marriage we have ever planned before," I said while grinnign evily.

He joined in a started to laugh.

"We could even say you're pregnant with a different dad ! haha! " He said and i stared at him shockfully.

"Thats a fucking amazing idea!" I shouted happily.

He smiled and walked towards me and softly pressed his lips to mine.

I gasped in shock as he let go and walked towards the door.

I smiled and followed him down the stairs.

---------------------

Exactly 2 days had passed now and tomorrow we would be moving into our house.

Me and rob continued to flirt with eachother infront of our parents, but it was getting easier for them every minute!

"Hunny, go to school you're going to be late!" My mom shouted for me as i threw my book down the stairs causing it to hit my little brothe

"Yer go to school denis" I said menacingly.

He rolled his eyes and rubbed the spot on his head that i hit.

"did it hurt?" I asked sweetly.

"Nar i never f*cking felt it!" He shouted back.

I gasped.

"Don't swear little brother, otherwise mommy fins out" I said.

He ignored me and walked into the kitchen as i jumped down the stairs missing a step every time.

"Im going to school now , with my s*xy Fiancee!" i shouted making sure my mom could hear me.

I knew she would react to the word 's*xy' ,she hates it.

I arrived at the school gates to see him waiting there with a huge grin on his face.

I pulled in and got out looking at him confusedly.

"Why you smiling for?" i asked.

He smiled and turned towards me.

"Remeber the pregnancy plan , well we have the perfect person" He said then pointed towards a car on the left.

I focused on the car and noticed a tanned muscular guy appear out of it.

I gasped and stared wide-eyed at this dark black haired gorgeous boy.

"Stop staring , his a player just like me." He said jealously.

"Jealous much" I said while smirking.

He rolled his eyes and walked over to the guy , who was surposedly a player , which now i cannot get involved with.

"Why carn't hot guys not be players" I shouted back at him.

He laughed and carried on walking just as i realised the new guy had heard it too.

He looked up at me with his dark chocolate brown eyes and smiled.

I giggled while a flush of embatassment flooded my face.

"Sh*t,Sh*t,Sh*t !" I shouted to myself.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The next chapters will get better i promise! :)

Thanks 

Vote,Comment,Fan!

! :)