The schools jerk, and one arranged marriage? Chapter 4

Hey! 

Dissappinted again , only got 8 voted! Oh well though i had loads of free time! so here is to my voters! :)

Enjoy............

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 4-

I woke up to find my mom shouting at my face. I opened my eyes wider and yawned trying to see her clearly. I groaned and leant to the other side.

"MOM! GO AWAY!" I shouted back then putting the blanket over my head.

"DARLING! GET UP ! yours dads downstairs" 

I groaned.

"I DO NOT WANT TO SEE HIM!" Then i remembered the plan and quickly shot up from my bed , pretending to be cheery and sang his name while running down the stairs. Acting was hard work.

"DADDDDYYY....." I sang.

He appeared in the hallway and i jumped u onto his lap again and i hugged him hard.

"Oh..hunny..i thought you would hate me?"

I Gasped then pulled myself off.

"Daddy..its worked out..and i forgive you..you have made my life so much better with him in ym life" I gagged in my mind really.

He narrowed his eyes then smiled.

"Oh..well thats great!" He said and hugged me again.

I felt discusted the way i shoudl really be angry at him , but i kept my happy face on.

"Hunny....get changed we invited your family in-laws to come for dinner this afternoon and we need alot to sort out before they come.

I nodded , acting excited then skipped up the stairs to my bedroom and then stomped as i got into the bedroom and jumped onto my bed. While screaming into my pillow. Ugh.. i hate him ! how can he be so calm about this! 

I pulled myself off the bed and towards the wardrobe. After picking something that would attract my new husband-to be , so he would feel comfortable letting me grind on him , i began to skip down the stairs to see my daddy on the dining room table. 

"Hey Daddy!" I shouted and sat on the other dining chair.

"Hey baby girl...guess what? ive got some good news!" He said.

"What?" i shouted in real excitement..is the wedding off?

"The wedding date has been set" I sat there in shock and shouted at my father in my mind. Keep it cool.

"Really! wow! when?" I said with as much entuasium, as a cow eating grass.

"In three weeks time!"

"WHAT !" I shouted realising what i had done.

"I MEEN...REALLY!" I said jumping up and down.

"Oh..yes...well you are excited, too excited?"

"I told you dad , his changed me" yet again gagged in my mouth of how many times i was complimenting my player of a husband.

He nodded then smiled.

"Ok..well..we need to go to and sort out invitations , so i want you to cook the dinner , you are a great cook chloe , and remeber make the table look posh ok?" 

I agreed , pulling a slight grin on my face, this is going to be so humilating , im so excited!

"Ok dad , well i guess you better get going?"