If You're Going to be Cheerful, Be Cheerful Until the End

#Kamuintroduction!#

Kamui: *smiling so much for some reason* First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who has read this fic, especially you who are reading it right now. If I could only show you my gratitude, I would, but I don't know who you are XD mind sending me a review/comment so I can know your name? *hears something from the crew who were shooting/recording this* Oh, did I sound so review-craving? Sorry. *chuckles* As I was saying, those who reviewed last chapter were rewarded. *winks* But it hurts me that only a few reviews were sent for chapter 2, so those who didn't send me some feedback, *sinister smile* I hope you're prepared to--

Me: Domestic Violence! *throws Kamui forward with a flying kick* Don't threaten them, bakaaaa!!

Kamui: *gets up and dusts himself* As I was saying, I hope you're--

Me: *hits him on the head* I told you, don't scare them!

Kamui: *teary puppy eyes* I just- I just wanted to say 'I hope you're gonna give me a review after this chappy.' I'm not threatening them; I love them.

Me: Oh. Sorry, just uh- *rubs his back to calm him down* Don't cry, we'll-- *looks around for a solution* I don't know what to do... *confused and nervous* IdontownGintamaandImadethisguycryyyy!!! *runs away* andIhopeyouenjoythischapterrrrr!!

Kamui: *smiles again like nothing happened* As I was saying, if you don't submit a review, I'll come out of the screen and kill you. But if you give me a review, I'll come out of the screen and uh, --my hugs didn't sell much last time so-- I'll give you some food. So whatever you do, I'll come out of the screen; ain't that creepy? *grins*

Me: *comes back and drags him away by his braid* Start the chapter already!

###############################################################

Chapter 3: If You're Going to be Cheerful, Be Cheerful Until the End

After the mighty rice cooker was toppled and four sets of digestive system were satisfied, the Yorozuya trio proceeded to cleaning up the table. Well, it wasn't actually 'trio' because the ever-lazy samurai, who thinks he had his fair share of household task by cooking the meal, already plopped down on his boss' chair and even had his feet resting on top of his desk. It didn't take long before the latest issue of Shounen Jump made it's way onto his hands and that signified the start of his lazy afternoon jobless routine.

The younger members didn't complain as they knew they had to input some effort as well to keep the Yorozuya house in proper shape. Moreover, cleaning seemed so little a task because there was someone else who was offering them assistance -- their amnesiac guest.

"Ah, Kamui-san, you don't have to help," Shinpachi said, taking the drinking glasses that the orange-haired lad was holding. Being the polite one, he couldn't help but smile sheepishly in this kind of situation. "You're our guest; leave the chores to us."

"Iya, I'm gonna be living here now so I should help out," Kamui calmly insisted, picking up the chopsticks on the table. He then smiled at the bespectacled teen and stated, "You can consider me as the temporary fourth member of--" He paused as if he forgot something and brought out a calling card from his pocket. He continued by reading what was written on the card Gintoki gave him when they were eating earlier, "Of Yorozuya Gin-chan." And one of his sincerest grins was flashed the next instant.

"Well..."

"Pattsuan, let him be," Gintoki entered, cutting Shinpachi's reply. "Kids grow up into respectable adults by doing household chores. You should give him a chance to be one," he unenthusiastically explained while picking his right ear with a finger, his eyes not leaving page 54 for even a second.