Part 1

Cast of the story

Manya-Beautiful , confident , homemaker ..... 28 years

Vikas -Manya's hubby-33 years

Arav-MAnya's and Vikas's 2.5 years son

Rain Rain go away.... This was the rhyme which Manya was mumbling.. throughout all the bus journey.. but still it was raining

She was watching as his two and half year son was sleeping comfortably in her arm ....By watching his face, he remembered about Vikas , past of her life began to came in front of her eyes.. like a movie... which she doesn't want to replay...

Before three Months

Happy bday to you , Happy bday to dear Manya Happy bday to u.... Her hubby was singing with his heart... for her beloved wife, whom he loves too much. At last Manya was believing this... While dining in Five Star she Thanked God silently for this beautiful family .... Among her frnds and society they used to known as a perfect couple made for each other...

Manya is indeed beauty... her height is 5'8 inches... and after baby , she also able to manage her health and figure.. her weight is 54k.g. She is not an victoria model.. but she is having curves.. This is the 100th time when her hubby told her that she is looking damn sexy and he is going to have her today as a desert...

Manya is a perfect example of beauty with the brain...She has completed masters in Computer from a very reputed college ... and was working in a MNC company...but after Arav(her Son) she willingly stay at home for the sake of his son... because she doesn't like the idea of daycare or ayaa maa...

His hubby ( is a very handsome , M1 grade manger in a very stabilized Company from last

8 yrs... they have their own house and car..... Life is good here, they have enough money and love to leave a peaceful luxuries life...)

Everything was going very smoothly ... and she was happy.. sometimes she scared that she is totally depended on his hubby for everything.. She is not financially independent....She wants to do job but there was no hurry.... She wanted to enjoy the childhood of his son.. and wanted to capture every moment with her... and his hubby (Vishal) is also happy with her decision... because seriously now a days who is ready to leave her carrier because of pregnancy and all... but Manya she was a different case so loving so caring..... But little did she know what future was already waited for her...

From last2-3 months she was noticing the change in Vikas's behavior all of a sudden he became snappy and began to complain about everything from her cooking to her looks ... she was no more that perfect wife for him.... Intially she thought it was the work load... but slowly he began to ignore her personal needs... Lots of time she was trying to do something new for him... make up to lingerie.. .. but whether he used to do as a curriculum or ignores her by saying that he is tired.....

One fine evening she went out with his Son for evening walk but soon Arav was bored, so she took him to the Park ... a new park.. which is far from her apartment ....this is not the time when she used to be out... but Vikas already informed her that he will be late... so here was not any harm to enjoy some mumma -son goody goody time...this the time when she forgot all her tension of life....

It was already dark and foggy ... near about 6 in evng ... weather was already cold February when winter is all in highs... She saw Vikas's car... she thought he saw her scooty parked in parking lot and came here to surprise them... she and Arav, she was slowly and playfully like spies approaching the car... but it was her who surprised... no Shocked... There was His Love.. His Husaband for whom she left everything he was with another women... shamelessly fucking her... and then he saw her... with his emotionless eyes... there was a smirk in his face.. He didn't stop..he was shamelessly fucking her as if Manya was not there at all...

She ran away with Aarv without wasting time... it was really hard to drive scooty in this weather with tears in her brown hazel eyes... Aarv was continuously asking for his papa... but she told it was not his papa 's car.....

Author's Note
Hello dear ones!!
This is my first story... So how is it plz vote comment and share