Part 4

She woke ,up and feeling lazy to open her eyes

She woke ,up and feeling lazy to open her eyes... and habitually she turned and checked for Arav next to her....But he was not there , suddenly incident from last evening came before her eyes... 'karakoram forest .... Ragahv...big black Wolf oh my god ! wolf where is Arav... where the hell is she... what is this place... suddenly she was out of the room crying and shouting for Arav ...... Arav Arav where are u... she came downstairs with the blink of an eye... Appearance is the last thing which comes in her mind .. but now she is suddenly very panicked about her appearance.....she is in black top and jeens, in her very same dress from the last night............ now she is standing before a big dinning hall , where there are near about 30to 35 people who are doing there breakfast....

As she knows Karakolam is a village but people before her not looking like a villager at all.. They all are in a very good attire... even ladies are in jeans ,tees, skirts... and all men are looking very build up ,strong having powerful aura as they all are the member of any football team and incredibly handsome... Everybody looked at her an instance without fail..

Then she saw Raghav , she ran towards her and asked .... Where is she..??(/ in a very panicked voice)Raghav could not understand , she asked again where is She" The wolf"????.... Where is Arav ....

Everyone began to laugh....as if she told a joke she couldn't understand why they are laughing.. .. Arav came to her by running as he was planning with the other children... Raghav told that here is Arav and ... the she wolf you are asking about ... u have to search for her by your own, there is an amusement in his voice ...

"Silence " A voice roared ... that wolf is not a" she wolf".... A very pissed but very sexy voice cameout... naturally her head moved towards the voice.... She was blank and shocked as well....

Flash back

That day she was having dinner with Vikas.. When she saw him .. he was the most handsome man, she ever saw... He was also looking her like she is the only person for him on the earth.. He is coming towards her with a bright smile which is filled with love , passion and care...

For a moment she was surprised that whether she knows him.... But if she knows him, she cannot forget a handsome face like that if ... then he stopped.... His face hardened, love and care replaced by anger... what she did.... what happened ... why the hell is he looking so angry and pissed and sad,he came near just behind the Vikas .. She was waiting that may be he is going to introduce himself... but he stayed there and watched her sindoor and Mangalsutra... with pure rage...Specially Vikas... As if he is going to kill him..

Vikas asked something to her about the menu... she moved her eyes towards Vikas and when again she saw there , he was not there ... he was already gone... like wind... she thought its her imagination... but today it is confirmed, that she was wrong...

(Flash back ended)

After five years she is here ... in his house as his employee ... he is not changed a bit deadly handsome and dangerously angry... this time again she couldn't understand what she did... why he hates her so much... and why she is feeling bad about this... why this is hurting her as someone stabbing her heart...

He told again watch your mouth women what are you talking ... He is not a "she wolf"...

But hey !!! who the hell is he ... how he dare to snap at her like that even when she is not talking or looking at him..... Cowering back is not the cup of her tea .. it doesn't matter where is she and how much in trouble is she...she snapped him in same angry voice.. And how do you know sir , that wolf is male or female ..... Do you have any extra privilege time with her for your fantasy .........( oh God she scolded herself in her mind ... what fantasy.. why am I talking about his fantasy.... Damn me..)

My fantasy is none of your business women.... I am sure you are very low for this... He replied.

I am also 100% sure I do not want to do anything with the man who is having abnormal sex activities.. ...and my name is Manya... not women.

Manya, .... He repeats afterword

Yes , Manya.. ..said Manya

whatever doesn't matter for me.........and he left the room...

Feeling is mutual... replied MAnya

She is not that much snappy... and defiantly not on her period so there is must be something bad in Karakolam atmosphere....so she is behaving like this...

That was epic ... no one talked with Aryan like that till now..i like you already... a girl of her age came out and hugs her ... she hugs her back , she introduced herself as Layla... Raghav's girlfriend...

She finished her breakfast ... with Layla in the same room where she was stayed in the last night... while Arav was playing with toys.......

Further she came to know that Aryan and Layla is brother and sister.. ..Their parents died when Aryan was 6 and Layla was 4...

Aryan is taking care of business... Jai is second in command whose girlfriend is Anusha ... Raghav is third in command...

Ayamaa is the one who is taking care of the family after their parents died....

Village is not very big... since everyone is working under Aryan.... so they like to do breakfast , lunch and dinner together at the same house...Ayamaa is the in charge of kitchen... and rest of the families are helping her in all work...

In short they all are living together... in the same house ...Even though everyone is having their own house they like to live like this ... they used to go there house only for sleeping and f....

They named this house as PACK house.. She asked pack house... Why pack house?... Layla's face became white ... she became nervous... then a girl from back told ... because you already know the owner is obsessed with wolfs.. and they began to laugh.... U must be Anusha ..said MAnya ... they talked something more about Pack house...she was happy no one asked about Vishal or his past....

*******************************************************************************************

Here is our Alpha .... Aryan

Here is beta

Here is beta...... JAi

how's this part

how's this part... Please let me know..

till than plz vote comment and share....