Part 2

Vikas came late that night... Aarv was already sleeping.. He was behaving normally as if nothing happened... he announced that he already finished his dinner with colleague and she can have hers....and he was about to go to sleep in his room.. yes in his room...( Since Arav used to sleep with his mother{in India babies are sleeping with their parents till age of 4 to5years}..and small babies causes sleepless nights so he argued that he will sleep in next room because he needs to attend office next day).

Than Manyta called him .. he knows what Manyta want to discuss.... ,He came and looked directly into Manyat's eyes and told her...

"Manyta I am a man .. I have some needs.. I can not be always with u... U r my wife, in any social function u will be always next to me not any other women .. I am taking care of family... I am paying bills... you do not have to think about any financial issues... u have a house and a son to take care.... Do what an average Indian married women is doing .... I know u r hurt today ... take your time... I m fucking outside it doesn't mean I will not fuck u...u need not to worry about that... you know how much I love u and likes to fuck you... the thing is that I am bored with u for now.... I am not a merciless man.. I will not leave u because I know .. you do not have any place to go...... like your mother is a whore.. if I will leave you.. you will also have to whoring around like her for life... that thing I can not let happen.. because this body belongs to me only me..."

He was continuously hurting her with his acidic word but than Manyata got up and gave a tight slap on his face.... He was shocked ... than he got up and pulled her hairs in his feast and slapped her in full force that her lips began to bleed... and pushed her on the ground.... She got fainted ..

Next morning Arav wake her up ... he was searching for mommy.. than MAnyata got up... nothing was changed she was still on the floor... her head was hurting like hell , there were ugly blue and black bruises on her face and lips....it was 7 in the morning... Vikas was not at home mist be left for the office .She exactly knows what she needs to do....

She can not believe that how much her life changed in one night.. the person whom she was loving with her heart and soul hurt her most... it seems that her whole life was just a lie...she didn't think twice...

She can not go to her mother because Vikas will find her and will do anything to bring her back..

Next she booked ticket for Manali.... Manali a hill station where no one can find her and Arav

Without informing anyone she left the house..

She packed two bags and sharp 4 in the evening she was in the train... because Vikas will never search her in Manali ....first he will search in all metro cities... he could never think that Manya Can go Manali...

Present Day

She was already survived 3 months in Manali... but she didn't able to get a good job... pay is always very less... ..

So now she is going to Karakoram... a small city near by Manali...

By Bus... journey is only 5hrs from Manali.. but road was just like raw mountains...

Bumps.. ups and downs...

Finally the bus conductor informed her that her stop had came ... it was 5 in the evening...

As soon as she stepped down , she saw a man , who should be jai's assistent .....Jai is the man who fixed her job.. her old neighbor from Manali...whose name was Giwana informed her about this job... Since the pay was 3 times higher than last job so she grabbed the opportunity.... And job description was also good...in return of this high salary what all she need to do is to teach some village children.. That's what Jai told her....

The man introduced her as Raghav ... he is also a build up man lika jai.. but Jai is little bigger than Raghav.. Raghav was very friendly.. They are riding a jeep.. Which is a new model... this is the same model which she wanted for herself and Vikas .... And today she is riding the same jeep in very different circumstances .... Its very true thing about time... that it always change... one can not Predict life....