Part 11

Part 11

Manyta POV

Manyta POV

Arav come soon!! We are going to be late. Come, do not run, otherwise you will fall down!

Arav !

Arav!

Come Back!

And he ran outside, He was about to fall but someone saved him.

Aryan.

Thank God ! You are fine. Say thank you to hmmm.. I could not decide what Arav should call Aryan ,Uncle or Alpha.

"Thank you Papa" Arav said to Aryan and went downstairs.

What! Papa, Did he miss Vikas?. Why not? Overall Vikas is his father. My subconscious told me.

I was standing there, in the middle of the corridor, Lost in thoughts.

"Excuse me"!! Aryan told

Huh?

"Are you alright?"Arayn asked to me, in a soft caring voice.

He is looking worried? Did he really care about me.

"YES, I am fine and sorry about Arav! May be he is missing his father.' I told to him.

"Take care of your Son, and make sure this never happens again." He snapped at me and went down for the breakfast.

What is his problem, one time he is caring and second time a jerk.

Its official now, He is an asshole.

#

When I came down everyone was already seated for breakfast. Layla called me, and told me to sit with her, which is left of Arayn . Aryan was sitting at the center chair. In his right side Jai was seated. Raghav was seated next to Layla. And rest of the Pack was sitting according to their preference.

Still I am not able to believe that I am doing breakfast with werewolf and other super naturals. They all are looking just common people.

Arav was having breakfast with other children. They are having their small table, next to kitchen and ayamaa is personally taking care of that table.. so all the children can finish their breakfast, properly without wasting any food. Its good see that Arav is mingling with others.

I was lost in my thought, but I felt someone was watching me.

Aryan, was looking at me as if he is trying to read me.

Did he know about my dream? About kiss? no he can not . it's a dream, and my dream , how can he know?

People are watching thousands of dream daily.. none is caring about others dreams. So my dream's secret is safe with me.