Part 14

Natasha directly came to me and without any warning she raise her hand to slap me.. but I caught her hand, definitely she is strong.. very strong

How dare you? She hissed, don't you know He is mine.

Hmmm so this is the matter, she knows what we did me and Aryan. but why this bothers her so much.. she is not her girlfriend or something.

"Behave yourself Natasha, you do not know with whom you are talking" Layla warned her.

"Oh I better know, she is a slut .. who came here with her basterd child and she is the one who opens her leg for everyone, but this time you lick the wrong dick whore" she shouts on me.

For once I was shocked that how she could humiliate with me like this.. Then I do not why I felt so much possessiveness towards Aryan.

"Kill her" in my mind someone said.

He is only ours.. HE is our mate.. Kill her... She is a competition kill her.

I do not what happened next .. everything seems in slow motion .. my vision changed.

Natasha was shouting on me. but I was only looking at her neck her .. I wanted to drink her blood. I wanted to make her dry..

Then I feel her.. my inner voice she was coming out , she is not only voice , she is a personality .. I did not know who is she.. but god she is powerfull.. very powerfull.. I saw people around me began to shift in there human form as if they are in pain they do not want to shift.. but they are shifting forcefully.. and in my tunnel vision I saw Natasha.. she was scared now..

I took some steps towards her..

Two long strong roots came out from earth and tide her hands.. she was not able to move..

"Kill her" My inner voice told me.

HE IS MINE.. HE WAS ALWAYS MINE... HE WILL ALWAYS BE MINE... I will not leave anyone.. ALL will die like you. whom so ever try to keep me away from my mate i will kill them all.. Do you understand bitch?

"Mate, but alpha's mate died before years.. we all know that" said Natasha.

"You dare to argue with me? you slut" i shout on Natsaha.

Now I was feeling my powers.. I was about to bite on her neck.. but then only someone catch me from behind .. strong hands.. alluring smell... sexy so sexy.

ARYAN

He holds me very tight. And told me, you will regret after killing her.. Control youself Manayta.. I will not let you kill her..

Why is he taking her side, am I not good for him?.. Does he hate me..?

"Why yyyy?"

"Why are you saving her? I AM YOUR MATE... not she is. YOU ARE MINE..." I told to Aryan in a very different voice.. a voice which I am not able to recognize..

I was not able to think straight.. and the storm around me not able focus me on anything all I wanted to kill Natasha.. and drank her blood.. I was really thirsty.. and her blood can satisfied my thirst .

I saw the change in Aryan's eyes... Pitch black eyes.

His wolf was taking control..

Aryan's wolf told me"Cool down mate, you are mine and I am yours..None is there in between us."

Than prove me Alpha.

"What do you want me to do? My mate. "Aryan's wolf ask me in thick and rough voice.

"Mark me" I told him.

I do not have control on me. I do not know what I am talking .. what I am doing.. but I have only one feeling that I am feeling very possessive towards Aryan. The other personality within me is, so powerful, so strong, so stubborn, thirst y for blood, ready to kill. She is different than me but she is inside me.. we are different but one.

"Your human do not want this, my beautiful Mate.. why do not we sit and discuss the matter.. Do not you think first we should know each other properly.. Than we can complete the marking and mating process.."

What you want to discuss? Am I not worthy ... huh? Leave my human alone, she do not know anything.. but you know everything.. before five years also you did know everything.. even through you left me, you left your mate with another male..

Why?

Is it because of her this bitch Natasha? Huh? Then I will kill her.. now ,before your eyes.,.

"No, you will not kill her... I will not let you kill her" Aryans's wolf told to me.

"Now set her free. Control your powers and this storm. I do not want the other supernatural to know about you.."Aryan's wolf command me.

He hold me tightly from front, so I cannot move.. Now we are hugging each other

Manyata understand this you do not want to do this..You are just angry.. Please cool down. I will explain each and everything to you" This time Aryan told me.

But my anger did not sustain. I do not know what took over me.

"I am not Manyata.

Next , I punctured Aryan's skin with my fangs and marked him.

"

He struggled a bit in starting.. he was shocked , I can read him now,all his emotions his past, his parents death. His happiness, his grief, his pain ,his lost , his love , his anger.. every bit of his emotion.

I was also feeling the connection with other wolfs..

He is angry that I marked him first , his wolf wants to mark me right now. But he controlled him.

Oh my god!! What I did .. He is Alpha , a King of supernatural, I should not mark him first . its his job to do but in my anger I forgot everything, now his people will see him as weak king.. Who let her mate mark first.. oh god what I did.. I destroyed everything.. everything for him, for me , for Arav .. now there is no going back.. What will happen to us? Me and Arav.. how I will go back now.

His eyes are burning with anger and disappointment..

He hold me and suddenly I am in his room.. he brings me in his room with his supernatural speed.

He pushed me on bed.

He was standing at the balcony. Blood was coming out from his neck.

"I am sorry.. I was so jealous and angry to think anything... please forgive me"I told to Aryan.

"who are you?" he asked .

I was surprised .. with his question.

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

Then he took my hand and moved me in front of mirror.

I was shocked. Who is this in front of me.. I am not able to recognize.

"Green like nature is my sleeveless summer dress made up with vines, leaves and flowers.. green eyes , with burning white rim..A tattoo on my neck. The most surprising thing was that I have wings big green color of wings attached with my body.. And deadly fangs coated with blood . Aryan's blood."

"I do not know...."

Was my only reply for the Aryan.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

After long time this update came. i hope you will like how story is forwarding.

Adiprit.