Chapter 1

A/N Hey everyone, so this is my first stoy so I would really appreciate it if you guys convey to me my mistakes and stuff like that. Thanks
Disclaimer:I am not the great and powerful J.K.Rowling and Rick Riordan, so i own nothing but the plot.

Percy p.o.v
Its been about a month after the giant war and i have got to say, life is great. Leo came back with calypso, after which everyone basically hugged him and then took turns punching him, beating him up in some cases *cough piper, annabeth and hazel cough cough*.

It was kinda awkward with calypso at first but she said that she had forgiven me and that it was the gods who had messed up by not freeing her after the titan war. Annabeth and I decided to take a break since he war and our experience in that pit *shudders* but, we are planning to go to finish off high school and then go to colleage in new rome.

Currently, I was taking a walk with Annabeth when she turned to me, "Seaweed brain, you need to go. You still haven't told your mom that your alive remember!" a pang of guilt hit me. I bit my lip and said, "fine, i'll go after lunch"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆This is just a lonely time skip☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

With a last goodbye to annabeth, I caught a taxi and got to my mom's apartment.

I stood outside my mom's door, steeling myself fot what is to come. I koncked on the door. When paul opened the door his, there was only one emotion clearly evident on his face...shock. A huge grin spread on his face as he pulled me into a bear hug.

Mom came towards the door, "who is i-" she cut herself off when she saw me and ran up and gave me an even larger hug -if that was possible-.

When she let go, she, of couse, started yelling, "PERSEUS JACKSON!, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN. YOU WERE MISSING FOR EIGHT MONTHS AND ALL I GET IS ONE PHONE CALL FORM ALASKA, and i just-" she broke into sobs, and paul and i comforted her. After she had gatered herself paul demanded an explanation." Well.....it all started when hera took my memories........."

☆☆☆☆time skip to after story☆☆☆☆

Well, that went better than expected, seeing as my mom dosen't like the fact that i have a tattoo even my legion mark is not technically one.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door,"i'll get it" I said. When i opened the door, i saw the weirdest people in robes. I mean seriously robes! Who even wears those!.

" Um.......... hello?" I asked hesitantly.
"Hello, is this the Jackson-Blofis recidence?", the man in the front with the silvery beard said .

"Yes, how can I help you?" "We are looking for perseus jackson"he replied.

I tensed, only people from the greek parthenon called me by my full name.

"Well you've come to right place, cause you're looking at him".

Well.... thats it. Please don't judje me too me too harshly as this is my first story. PM me if you have suggestions.
Vote if you like
Comment if you something to say
Thx for reading!!!

---Moonlark