Please Don't Go- Staldez

AN: So, after watching the latest PD episode I realized just how much I actually miss Justice. So I thought I'd write this one shot just to honor Justice. Hope you guys enjoy!

Anna POV:

It's been a long day. One case after the other. I've been in court five different times today, all a different case. The only thing I've been able to eat all day was a bite of a granola bar.

I glance into Peter's office to see him asleep on top of all the papers from today. I'm not surprised we got called in for an emergency case at 5:30 this morning and it's now midnight.

I know I should wake him up, but I can't bring myself to do so. But I eventually make myself get up and walk into his office. I knock on his door, hoping that will wake him up. No luck. I slowly walk over to him.

"Peter?" I call quietly, hoping to wake him up.

Nothing.

I cautiously place my hand on his shoulder and call out his name.

"Anna...?"

"Hey, you feel asleep on top of your papers. You need to go home."

"Yeah, I guess your right. You should to, I'll see you in the morning!"

"Alright, good night!"

I lied to him. I'm not leaving. I know I need the sleep, but I can't. I watch him grab his things and leave the office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter POV:

The next morning I walk into my office and sit down at my desk. I'm so glad Anna made me go home, I really was exhausted. And I love Anna, I just don't know how to tell her.

I glance out my window and I see Anna fast asleep on top of her desk. In the same clothes as last night. She didn't go home, like she promised.

"Anna, sweetie, you need to get up."

Wait why did I call her sweetie? Oh no, she's going to be so mad.

"Peter...? What... What happened?"

"You feel asleep here last night. Come on let me take you home."

She gives me a slight nod as I help her up and out to my car.

The whole way to her house I keep on glancing over to make sure she was okay. But every time it was the same. She was fast asleep with her head pressed up against the glass.

"Peter...?" I hear her ask after a few minutes.

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you to."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

AN: Hope you guys enjoyed this one shot! If you enjoyed it, you should definitely go check out my new Staldez story! I'm currently working on the second chapter for it! Have a great day! 😘