His Cliché Stereotype Attitude

"I think he's into you." Haru states while we walk in the corridor.

"PAHAHAHA GOOD JOKE HARU!" I burst into laughter until I felt tears roll down my cheek.

"I'm being serious Sohyun. When I smiled at you in our classes, it looked like he was about to eat me!" He whisper-shouted the last part.

"Haru, you're just being stupid. He probably thinks that you're gonna get in his way of being the most popular in school." I sighed as we made a turn to our spot.

"I'm not even popular So, have you even seen me? Why do you always say this?"He gestured to himself and I rolled my eyes.

"Haru, you're the school's ideal guy. You're good looking, wealthy, smart and obviously talented in everything. So shh, you are bloody popular." I put my finger to his lips and release them after taking a bag of sweets from my backpack out.

"Wait, you think I'm good looking?" He smirked at me.

"Yah! That's all you got from what I said?!" I stand up, getting ready to go.

"Don't go! I was only just kidding, of course I heard everything you said." Haru laughed behind but something caught my eye.

Mingyu.

Aishhh. He's one of those.

A playboy.

He already had loads of girls crowding around him and seemed to be enjoying the attention. What a pabo.

Seems like he's settled in quickly.

His eyes meet mine and I mentally slap myself for staring at him instead of looking away. He smirks and sends me a wink, making me squirm internally.

"Yah So, what are you looking at?" Haru asks behind me giving me a mini heart attack.

"It's just that Mingyu guy, he keeps giving me a creepy smile while he's surrounded by all those girls." I cringe at the thought of him.

"I told you he likes you. You better not fall for him though. You can tell he's a heartbreaker." Haru warned, rage in his eyes.

"Chill Haru, he's probably doing it to piss me off not because he likes me. I mean, which guy would like me?" I sit back down on the bench, taking a bite from my sweet packet.

"Yah, have you seen how the whole male population in our school drool over you? They all wish that you were their girlfriend. And the girls in our school are jealous of you because of that same reason.You're so oblivious to the fact that you're freaking gorgeous inside and out." Haru raised his voice a little.

Guys actually like me? Me? That's crazy.

"You're mad Haru." I spoke out.

"I'm not mad! I can see it myself because I-" He stopped himself and shook his head.

"Because you what?" I questioned him.

Before he could say anything, a deep voice interrupted our conversation.

"Hey Sohyun."

I turn around to see Mingyu but ignore him and look back at Haru.

"Do I not exist to you now or something?" He speaks once again and I blank him.

"Haru tell me what you were going to-" I couldn't finish my sentence because I was spun around by Mingyu who was burning holes in my face with his darkened eyes.

"I don't like to be ignored Sohyun." He spat.

"If she doesn't want to speak to you, then leave her alone." Haru imterferes grabbing my hand and pulling me towards him.

"And who are you again?" Mingyu fake smiles.

"I'm So's best friend." He scowled and then looked at me.

"Okay guys stop. Haru I'll speak to you later. Let me just see what he has to say, okay?" I smile at him genuinely which he returns and nods, before letting go of his hand.

------

"What do you want Mingyu?" I sigh.

"What? Can't I speak to my friend without being questioned?" He answered.

"When the hell did we become friends?"

"In class duhh." He replied . I roll my eyes and stop walking.

"Seriously, what do you want? Because I was in the middle of finding something out."

"I want you to go out on a date with me after school tomorrow." It sounded more of a demand than a request but I burst out laughing anyway.

"You're funny, you know that?" I wipe the tears rolling down my cheek.

"I'm being serious." His jaw clenches after he says that.

"Well I don't want to go on a date with you."

Mingyu looks at me as if he wanted to strangle me. I guess he doesn't handle rejection very well. Maybe if I pretend and say I'm lesbian, he might not murder me. But he'd probably find out from the student body that I'm completely straight since everyone knows my obsession with Park Jimin from BTS. Ahh he's so beautiful.

"Did you just reject me?" He whispers still staring at me intensely.

"Yup." Because I'm getting married to Jimin duhh. I can't cheat on my future husband.

Apparently my grandfather did say that he knew Jimin's grandparents and always tells me they wanted me to marry Jimin when we were three year olds. But I still have my doubts.

"You can't reject me. I didn't even ask you to go on a date with me. I told you." He emphasized.

"Well too bad because I'm not interested. " I turn my heel and walk away.

"I'LL GET YOU TO GO ON THE DATE WITH ME KIM SOHYUN." He shouted from behind but I shrugged it off.