Her Future Husband's Introduction

I plop myself on the opposite end of Mingyu since I didn't want to be anywhere near the guy. While Mingyu was flipping through the channel, I saw a glimpse of my future husband. PARK JIMIN.

"YAH KIM MINGYU PUT THAT CHANNEL BACK MY FUTURE HUSBAND IS PERFORMING!" I squealed and he cringed.

"Wait future husband?" His eyes widened at me as he came closer to me.

"Wel duhh. We're childhood lovers." 

"Are you being serious?" Mingyu questioned me.

"Of course I'm being serious dummy. Park Jimin of BTS is going to marry me in the future." I say taking a bite of my apple as I witness Mingyu cry of laughter.

"You're funny you know that, love?" He chuckled wiping non-existent tears.

"You won't be laughing when I actually get married to Park Jimin." I huffed and snatched the remote off him.

Mingyu moved in a lot more close than I realised, he buried his face into my neck, planting kisses, making me gasp. I push him off me immediately.

"The thought of you getting married to Park Jimin, actually to any other guy makes me bloody mad, sweetheart."Mingyu huskily says.

I move back a bit too much which causes me to fall on the floor with a big thud. 

"Don't you think you should be leaving?" I mumble to him.

"I'm planning to stay the night, darling." He chuckles and my mouth opens in awe.

"Close your mouth sweetheart, you don't want any flies entering. And don't worry I was just kidding about staying."He closes my mouth before getting up.

He crouches back down and whispers, "If I see Park Jimin or any other guy actually touch you, I will honestly go insane." 

He pecks my cheek with his warm lips and closes the front door behind him.

What a jerk. Who does he think he is? 

The door lock clicks again and opens. Huh? When did Mingyu find a key?

"YAH. WHAT WAS KIM MINGYU DOING HERE?!" Haru roars with fury in his eyes. "Did he touch you? Don't tell me he did." He groaned.

"Calm down Haru. He just followed me home because he had nothing better to do. Anyway I thought you had a tennis tournament today. You finished awfully quick." I sighed.

"Oh thank god So, I was so worried. It got postponed because the umpire had a family emergency." He shrugged before putting his bag and coat up on the hook.

"Ohh okay, you staying tonight?" I asked while watching BTS on my TV.

"Probably not but I'll stay for an hour to hangout. I got to go study for the history exam tomorrow." He explained and I nodded in response.

"Haru how are you so devoted to your studies?" I questioned, intrigued.

"I don't actually know. Maybe because Omma will kick my ass if I fail to get the best grades." He chuckled. "And why are you so bent on getting Park Jimin to marry you?" He laughed jumping on the sofa.

"Have you seen Park Jimin?! He's bloody beautiful inside and out. He cares so much about the other members and I'm pretty sure he'd treat his wife the same. Plus, he can sing, dance and he's really good looking. So I want to marry him based on those particular reasons."

The room fell silent until Haru decided to speak up.

"Do you want me to whip something up for us?" He smiled at me.

"Hmm yes please."

-----------

After an hour, like Haru said, he left me alone at home. My phone buzzed and I was pretty shocked to get a message from anyone to be honest other than Haru.

Hello darling,
Care to entertain me?
~M

Ugh how the heck did Mingyu get my number? Let me just ignore him maybe then he'll get the hint.

Btw I don't like that 'best friend' of yours. He pretty much pisses me off.

~M

What has Haru done to him? Haru couldn't hurt anyone not even a fly.

Darling, I know you're ignoring me and I don't appreciate it at all.
~M

After two texts, he thinks I'm ignoring him. Hah.

Hi Kim Sohyun it's me Park Jimin. I still remember all the good times we had when we were kids and wondered if you wanted to meet up? x

NO WAYYY. PARK JIMIN TEXTED ME. WAIT HOW DID HE GET MY NUMBER?! I'M HYPER VENTILATING RIGHT NOW. GODDAMN.

Hi Jimin! Of course I'd love to meet up with you. It would be nice to reconnect again. X
~Sohyun

I waited there for a few minutes until I got a phone call. From Jimin. Come on Sohyun you can do this. Just breathe. I picked up the phone and spoke,

"Hello?"

"Gotcha."

That didn't sound like Jimin at all. It actually sounded like satan himself MINGYU. NONONONO I DID NOT JUST GET PRANKED.

"YAH KIM MINGYU HOW DARE YOU PRETEND TO BE MY FUTURE HUSBAND! WHEN I SEE YOU AT SCHOOL TOMORROW I WILL PERSONALLY KICK YOUR ASS! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

"Yah, calm down. I knew you were ignoring me so I though who would be the one person you would not say no to? So obvs I thought Park Jimin."

"You know what? Just piss off." I say about to hang up.

"WAIT SOHYUN. PLEASE. I just wanted to say this was payback for the slap you gave me earlier today." I could practically hear him smirk through the phone.

"Piss off Kim Mingyu."

"Love ya too, sweetheart."

I hang up, fuming with steam literally blowing out from my ears.

Ugh I'll show him what payback is. Dipshit.

"Hello. Haru?" I speak over the phone.

"What's up So?" He says tired.

"We have some business to take care of."

"I'm on my way." Haru says in a rush and hangs up.

-------

"So who do you wanna prank?" He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Let's just say it's a certain playboy who pretended to be my future husband." I growled.

"You told Mingyu about Jimin?" Haru sighs.

"Well he was on TV and I screamed."

"Oh Sohyun what are we going to do with you?"

"I don't know that but I know what I'm gonna do with Mingyu." I laugh manically, Haru looking creeped out. "What does Mingyu want the most from me?"

"Ooh ooh I know the answer to this!" He chirps. "A DATE!"

"Well if that's what he wants, then let's make him think that he's gonna get it." I wink at Haru.