His Anger

"Okay Haru, are you sure he's at the restaurant?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yup. He's checking the time on his watch." Haru sniggered.

----Rewind---

"Yah Kim Mingyu!" I chase after him in the packed hallway of our school.

He raises an eyebrow and smirks at me. "Chasing me now, babe?"

"Oh shurrup. I'll go on the date with you."

"Wait, what?!" His eyes widened at me.

"Do I really have to repeat myself?" I sighed and he nodded immediately.

"I. Will. Go. On. A. Date. With. You." I spoke slowly.

"That's great! I'll pick you up Saturday around sevenish?"

"You can't pick me up because I need to pick my car up from the garage and it's on the way of the Alessandro's, the fancy restaurant I want to take you to. So let's meet there?" I fake smiled.

"Hmm okay, that's cool. See you then." He walked off into the crowds of people in the hallway and I made my way back to Haru.

------

"Did he go along with it?" Haru questioned curiously.

"Of course he did Haru. Wait till he finds out that this isn't going to be his ideal date with a girl."

"I can't wait for that jerk to get what coming his way!" Haru pulled me into a huge hug and ruffled my hair.

"Yah Haru, you know I hate it when people touch my hair." I hit his arm and he holds his hands up in surrender before ruffling my hair again. I glare at him while he says,

"I can't help it So, you're just too cute!"

---The day after the date---

"Yah! Did you hear? Kim Sohyun stood up Kim Mingyu on their first date.."

"Wahhh! Jinja?! Daebak!"

"It's good that she did that, now he knows not to mess with badass Sohyun."

"Well of course she's going to stand him up, Haruma Miura has been in love with her for so long. It was about time she realised."

"Aw poor Mingyu Oppa, got stood up for a good for nothing."

"Wait, isn't Mingyu dating Kim Sohyun's cousin Kim Mihee?"

"Hah he should've stuck with her cousin if that was the case."

"Everyone knows that Haruma and Sohyun are dating. He should've seen that coming."

"Apparently he waited three hours for her."

"Mihee should've tamed that boy of hers."

"But Mingyu oppa is so handsome! Why wouldn't she show up to the date? He must've been broken."

Whispers about the date went around the school pretty quickly. Haru was super happy about it since he said that Mingyu deserved what he had coming.

I hadn't seen Mingyu this morning yet. There were five minutes till class started but I felt queasy and sick.

Probably because of the Mexican food I had with Haru last night but Haru seemed fine to me. Well I guess it was because I ate most of the food. Hey, I was hungry as hell last night.

"Haru." I groaned and he turned his attention to me. "I don't feel well, I think I got food poisoning from or movie night." I clutch stomach with my hand tightly.

"Let me drop you off home then. I'll ditch school and look after you." Haru says, concerned.

"No it's okay, I know how your mom will react if she finds out you ditched school for me. Remember the last time we ditched school together?" I refused.

"She banned me from seeing you for a month even though she likes you. She thought it was a great punishment but I see what you mean. I'll come straight to yours after school, okay?" I nodded and he ruffled my hair. "Take care So, I'll see you later!" Haru yelled while walking to class.

-------

I plugged my earphones into my phone and played BTS-Dimple. As I was walking home, I felt as if someone was following me. I turned around to see that no one was there.

Weird. I could have sworn someone was there...

When I opened the door to my apartment, I was pushed in and pinned to the wall.

Just as I was about to scream, a hand covered my mouth and my eyes widedned to see a very furious Mingyu. He let his hand drop from my mouth and stared holes into my eyes.

"W-what are you d-doing here Mingyu?" I stammered in fear of what he was going to next.

"I don't know why I'm here, why the bloody hell won't you explain to me why you stood me up for our first date, huh?" He hissed making me flinch.

"That's rich coming from you. Why don't you explain to me why you asked out Mihee a couple of hours just before you asked me out? You think I was going to take that lightly?! I'm not a girl to be toyed around with like th-"

He cut me off by crashing lips on to mine; my eyes widened in realisation so as a reflex I slapped him.

"How dare you kiss me?!" I screamed pushing him away from me.

It wasn't my first kiss but my second kiss equally mattered too since Haru took my first kiss in a game of spin the bottle in sophmore year. I really wanted this kiss to be special but this jerk had to take it away.

"Are you crying?" He whispered taking a step closer.

"Well of course I am, you took my second kiss." I sobbed.

"Second kiss? You're crying over a second kiss." He raised his eyebrow in disbelief. "You know, usually people cry when their first kiss has been unwillingly taken from them but I've never seen anyone cry over their second kiss until you." He chuckled.

"It's not funny! Haru took my first kiss because of a stupid game so I atleast wanted my second kiss to be special."

"Wait Haruma Miura took your first kiss? Lucky bastard." He shook his head in disappointment. "Well atleast now I'm going to be the only kissing those beautiful lips of yours." He smirked taking more steps closer.

"Mingyu stop. You are not kissing my lips or any of me. I don't even like you and I don't even know you. We've only known each other for five days so how could you be possibly kissing me now?!"

"Simple. I like you." He grinned.