His Nonsensical Ways

"YAH. Let me go!" I struggle to get out of his grip.

He was too strong for me and I just gave up letting him take me wherever he was taking me.

He dragged me into an empty classroom that I know wasn't used by teachers. He lets me go, to lock the door behind him and pulling all the blinds down so no one could disturb whatever he had to do.

"M-mingyu what are y-you doing?" I stammer, unsure of what he was going to do.

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"You're jealous aren't you?" He smirks.

"Jealous? Of what exactly?" I burst into fits of laughter.

"Oh come on Sohyun-ah, I saw the remark you made in class and I saw how you reacted when I was making out with Minhee." He says amused.

"Good one Mingyu. You're really funny and her name is Mihee." I playfully punch his chest before he grabs my hand.

"I don't care what her name is. I just want you to admit that you were jealous because you most definitely were."

"You must be mad Mingyu as I would never be jealous of you and Mihee. You can marry her for all I care and I wouldn't be bothered. I just wanted to concentrate in class and you guys were in the way of my locker." I carried on laughing.

"You're in denial. But it's okay I'll help you realise your feelings towards me." He leans in closer to me and my eyes widen. My instant reaction is to push him away from me which I did, well tried. He didn't even budge when I tried pushing him. I seriously need to go gym.

"Do I make you nervous, Sohyun-ah?" He whispers into my ear before nibbling on my lobe.

Suddenly I see Mingyu holding his face making me assess the situation. I just slapped him. I'm screwed.

I make a run for the door, unlocking it and the rushing out to find Haru.

---------

"So, where the hell were you? I've been looking for you everywhere." Haru says worried.

"Nibbled.... Lobe.. Dragged.. Mingyu.... Slapped... Ran.. " I panted not being able to form a full sentence.

Haru handed me a water bottle and gratefully took it.

I explained everything to him and he looked like he was going to punch someone.

"I'm gonna kill him! How dare he touch you!" Haru had his jaw clenched and his big fists curled up.

I grab his shoulder to calm him down.

"It's okay Haru. I slapped him. That's punishment enough." I tried reassuring him but he still had balls of fury in replacement of his eyes. "Haru, look at me." I touch his face to turn to me. "Beating him up isn't going to solve anything okay? Come on let's go eat, you must be hungry." His face softened and snaked his hand around my waist protectively as we walked to the rooftop.

Haru was still pissed off but I knew exactly what could make him smile. I take out two Peppero sticks and stick them in my mouth.

"Look Haru I'm a Peppero walrus!" I yelled and he instantly smiled.

"Yah you know that always cheers me up. No fair." He pouted and I pulled his cheeks.

----------

"Well hello there Sohyun, I just wanted to warn you, that you will regret slapping me." Mingyu spoke as he sat down next to me in class. Turns out he's in all of my classes. Great.

"Ugh stop being stupid Mingyu. You know you deserved that slap. You had no right to touch me, let alone nibble on my ear lobe." I hissed.

"You know you liked it." He smirked before putting his hand on my bare thigh. I tried swatting his hand away but he kept moving hid hand upwards going under my skirt.

"Stop it." I scowled.

"Stop what?" He asks, amused before squeezing my thigh and making me squeal.

"Is everything okay Miss Kim?" Mrs Jung asked.

"Yes Miss." I cleared my throat.
"You know for your first day, you are really pissing me off." I whispered.

"You mean I'm already enticing you on my first day. What can I say? It's just a gift of mine." He wiggled his eyebrows before I whack the back of his head.

"That's it! I've been witnessing your antics with the new student Kim Mingyu and I haven't said anything until now. Both of you are in detention and get out of my classroom. I can't have you disrupting the lesson anymore Kim Sohyun." Mrs Jung flipped and pointed to the door.

I walk with my head down, embarrassed since I never get in trouble. This was my last lesson so I decided to go home instead of staying for detention for a full hour. It was very rebellious of me but the school couldn't really do anything since they had no parents to call about me.

Haru wouldn't have minded that I left anyway since he has a tennis tournament after school.

I grabbed my keys, unlocked the door to my apartment and walked in. Little did I know someone was right behind me.

"Nice place."

I screamed as I turned around and looked at Mingyu in horror.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I yelled.

"You were ditching detention so I thought I'd follow you because I have nothing to do." He explained.

"Go home Mingyu." I simply stated.

"Nope I want to spend time with my favourite girl." He smiles sheepishly before taking a seat on my grey sofa.

"I bet you've used that line on your toys as well ey." I walk to my bedroom to get changed. I remember to lock the door just incase Mingyu 'accidentally' walks in on me.

After I got changed, I made my way to the kitchen to grab a fruit to snack on. I see Mingyu flipping through the channel with his feet up on my sofa. Looks like he's comfortable.

"So when are you going to go?" I ask bored.

"Not anytime soon." He winked and I sigh.