Lacey

"Felice! Where are you? You're 10 minutes late already!!" Matthias, my bandmate, said as I answered his call. I slapped my forehead and muttered a few unfriendly words, "I'm sorry. Ms. Perez ended the class late, I'll be there in a few." I ended the call and ran to the cafeteria, I saw my bandmates at the other end of the cafeteria.

Ang layo naman, I thought. I deeply breathe and ran again, I accidentally bumped someone. "Shoot! I am so sorry!!" I apologized, his fries were on the floor already. Hala. I closed my eyes before looking at him, he was surprised. Mas surprised pa to sakin, I bumped Benjamin Ryan freaking Pangilinan! "Sorry, sorry talaga Benj." I jogged towards my bandmates.

Their teasing smirks curved on their lips. "Sorry, I'm late." I said, panting. "We understand." JC replaced his smirk to a smile. "I bumped into Benj pa! Grabe." I told them, leaning on the chair. "We know, your blushing kanina." Karlos replied. My eyes widened, "Shoot, are you serious?! That's embarassing!!" I covered my face in humiliation. They laughed, "Our girl is all grown up." Kyle messed my hair. I glared at him, "You just bumped into your crush, how lucky this girl can be." Matt said.

"You're just envy at me!" I told him which made his face blank. "When will I bump into Airish." He stated and sipped on his milktea. I snatched it and sipped some, "Hey!"

-x-

We talked about the piece we'll going to perform on the Student's Night, I suggested if we should perform Moonstar88's Torete. Luckily, they agreed. "Since the vent is on Friday already, we'll have practice later. I'll see you guys at the music room!" Karlos told us before we seperate ways, I walked with Kyle. We're on our way to our Biology class when he spoke, "I remembered your dream, the one you've been talking about these past few days." I looked at him.

"What about that?" I asked. He shrugged, "Nothing, you told us the guy in your dreams was Benj, right?" I nodded. "I was wondering, what if he also dreamt about it also." He said, I stopped on what he said. "You okay?" He looked at me, worried. "Y-Yea, I'm fine. It's just.. What if you're right?" We continued walking. "Because when he saw me earlier, he was shocked. And when I looked on his eyes, there's something e. I can't read what expression it is or whatever," I answered, shrugging.

"You better be friends with that guy. He's great, you know." He told me, smiling. "Bakit? Friends ba kayo?" I asked, smirking. He scoffed, "Last time I checked, yes." I shook his body. "Why didn't you told me so soon?!" I said. He laughed and we entered our room. "Because I want to surprise you." We sat on our usual seat.

"I'm surprised. Like, how?" I asked. He leaned on his seat, "Basketball, duh." He got his phone and typed something. "Halaa, I wanna be friends with him!" I got my phone and went over Twitter. Nothing's interesting. I was about to close the app when Benj's tweet caught my eye.

Twitter

benjpangilinan1 • 25m
it was all just a dream

benjpangilinan1 • 20m
it's you. you're real.

benjpangilinan1 • 20m
i'll make you mine, this time, in real life.

I don't know but my heart beats so fast. Was this for me?

-x-

here's the first part! hope you still like it even though it's not that long. hehe bawi nalang aquo. dont vorget to vote and comment ur feedbacks!! hope u support this till the end aye! love u fammm, benj loves us ❤️