Benj vs. Friends

I woke up. Wait, why am I in my room already? And it's already morning?! I thought I fell asleep inside Benj's car!

I was about to stand up when Luke appeared on my door. "Hey, Kuy." I said, "Hey. I brought you breakfast." He showed me a paper bag of Burger King. "Naks, thank you." He handed me the paper bag and I opened it. Whopper!! ❤️ And because I'm a girl, I took a snap of it and posted it on my IG Story.

"he brought me breakfast awe 💗 thank you lukezach_!!"

"Have you eaten breakfast already?" I asked him as I did and indian sit. I got the burger and took a bite, "Yep, I already have. Late ka na kasi magigising e." He said and sat beside me. "By the way, who brought me here upstairs?" I asked as I took a sip on my drink. "Benjamin." He simply answered and I nodded. "Oh,"

So, binuhat nya ko? Okay.

Wait, binuhat nya ko?! Omg, mabigat ata ako!!

I almost choked, "Edi he carried me???" I asked and he nodded. "Duh, ofcourse. Alangan namang kaladkarin ka." He rolled his eyes and I blushed. "I forgot to thank him pala." I said and got my phone, I opened it and went to iMessage.

iMessage
Benjamin ❤️
Today, 9:21 a.m.

hey! thanks for bringing me  home last night🙂
i forgotten to thank you last night, i fell asleep na
pala hehe sorry. 😁

hi, goodmorning :) no problem!
i didn't bothered to wake you up
since you look so tired from the dinner
last night :)

and dont worry, hindi ka mabigat 😂

oh ghad, i thought i am 😹

anyways, i was thinking if you want to
have lunch with me today? if its okay :)

I was about to reply on his message when Karlos messaged me.

iMessage
Maputing Kapre
Today, 9:23 a.m.

feliceeee we miss you already :(

hiii! i miss you too guys!!

how are you?

im fine. were fine, hbu and benj?

hahaha we're okay ! 🤗

i know that emoji, lacey felice janessa
did he already asked you???!!!!

HAHAHSHAHAH  karlos!
not yet, i can wait pa naman :)

naks hahaha dalaga na ang aming
ineng :(

by the way, we thought if you want to
have lunch with us? we miss our babygirl
the squad misses you already!!

Oh no! How about Benj?

"You okay?" I looked at my brother who's looking worried at me right now. I frowned and shook my head, "Why?" I sighed. "I don't know if I'll go and have lunch with Benj or with my friends. I missed my friends, we haven't hanged out since the Student's Night." I answered and he wrapped his arms around me. "Edi go with your friends. Benj will understand." He told me and smiled. Jusko, I'm so lucky with my brother! I nodded and replied to Karlos and Benj.