The Greatest Day

This is just continuing of last chapter

     You were so happy, you talked to the hottest man alive. You and your friend sat there till it was over. Now, time for the meet and greet. The part everyone was waiting for. The guards had the cast exit first, a couple minutes later having everyone else exit the room.
"Come on, we have to get there before anyone else!" You said gripping your friend as you rushed threw the crowd. You frowned seeing Bill getting tackled with women. You saw him, thinking Bill would be annoyed by the screaming girls. You waited on the side watching him. You saw him escape the girls grips, sneaking away.
"Wait here" You whispered to your friend following him. You got ahead of him without him knowing. Bill accidentally ran into you, you fell onto the ground, your cheeks turning red as the male looked down at you.
'Wow.... he's tall...." You thought, Bill looming over you.
"Oh god, I'm so sorry. Let me help you up." Bill said reaching his hand out. Your hand met his. Bill's hand, so soft. Bill helped you up.
"Are you okay?" Bill asked, looking down at you concerned. You nodded slowly.
        "You're the cute stuttering girl" Bill laughed, his eyes gazing at your body. A smile appeared on the male's face
        "What's your name?" Bill asked looking back at your face. Bill reached into his back pocket for his phone.
         "I-It's y/n" You said in a soft tone. You looked at his phone, you slowly looked up at his beautiful face.
          "Can I get your number?" Bill asked. You couldn't believe he actually wanted your number. You were freaking out in your mind. You of course had to stay as calm as possible, but the inside was going all fangirl on him. Taking a deep breath, you nodded slowly, giving him your number.
          "Wanna come back to my place, you seem calmer then all those annoying girls out there. Maybe if you don't wanna come over, I'll take you out sometime.... maybe tonight?" He asked, his eyes like a begging puppy. You slowly started to nod.
        "I-I'll hang out with you at your place. I-I mean I l-look like t-trash, b-but sure" You said in shaky voice. You saw Bill shake his head.
        "You surely don't look trash, you look so very cute" Bill said, his hand reaching out for yours. You again met his hand with his.
        "Follow me, there is a back way exit where my car is parked." Bill whispered to you. He lead you to the back door. Bill stopped you before opening the door pulling your hoodie over your head.
        "I wanna keep you secret from the public so nothing blows up. Keep your head low and trust me to lead you to the car" he said looking down at you. You nodded slowly and smiled. Bill opened the door, you looked down but was able to see flashes and feel people crowd around you.
          "Who is that girl!" They would shout.
          "Does Bill Skarsgård have a new girlfriend?" Some questioned. Bill rushed you to his car. Bill opened the door and you sat down in the car. Bill got into the car and drove to his place.
         "Sorry about that" he said looking over at you. You hoped to become his new girlfriend. You pulled your hood down, looking over at him. Admiringly starring at him. You couldn't help it, he was just so perfect. You slowly snapped out of it. Suddenly you remember that you left your friend there. You softly giggled to yourself, texting her that she went off with the one and only Bill Skarsgård.
          "What's so funny?" He asked, you shook your head.
          "I accident left my friend there." You giggled. You heard a chuckle slip from his mouth.
          "Does she need a ride home?" He asked, seeing his eyebrow raise. You shook your head.
         "She will be fine" You laughed. He glanced over at you, his cute smile slowly made you smile.
         "What? You should be looking at the rode" You said. He nods looking back at the rode. You ran your hand threw your hair.
         "You didn't stutter at all, you most be getting comfortable." Bill said smiling. Your cheeks bright red. You tilted your head down looking at your phone, a smile still painted on your face. He chuckled once more.
        "Adorable" he mumble under his breath. Finally you got to his apartments, but they were big apartments. The fancy, expensive apartments that only stars like Bill Skarsgård would live in. You looked out the window seeing more fan girls and photographers. You pulled your hood over your head looking over at Bill.
         You smile and took a step out of the car.