Yes Please

Smut and some cute shit at the end which i that's fluff if I'm correct
Enjoy :3

As Bill looked into your eyes, your body cry's in lust. Bill leaned down, kissing your neck. You let out a soft, cute gasp. As Bill kissed your neck, he would make them long and licked where he kissed. He would tender your skin and it felt so good.
"S-Stop t-teasing!" You squeaked in a soft, innocent voice. You heard Bill chuckle. Bill pulled you up and went back to your lips. Bill's tongue slipped into yours as your tongues fought each other. You put your hands on his shirt, you slide it off. His lips taken off yours for a quick moment to take off his shirt. He pushed his lips back to yours.
Bill pulled off your pajama shirt, you didn't have anything under. You pulled away before he pulled it off. When your shirt left your body, you crossed your arms over your boobs. Your cheeks redder then ever. You were to nervous that your body wasn't perfect for Bill Skarsgård. Bill cupped your cheek.
"You don't have to hide from me, okay? Your personality explains your beauty, and your body show your beauty. Whatever your flaws are, i will love them. Don't be scared, alright?" Bill whispered to you. He kept eye contact with you the whole time.
"A-Alright" You whispered, you pulled your arms away. You bit your lip and looked down at them, then up at Bill to see his reaction. You had the right size for breasts, not to big and not to small.
Bill learned towards them, he gave each a kiss, right above the nipple. He chuckled, his hands cupping them.
"Do you want me to make you feel good?" Bill asked. You slowly started to nod.
"Y-Yes..." You stuttered, his hands were so warm. Bill started to massage them.
"Yes what?" He raises his eyebrow. You gulped.
"Yes p-please" You giggled hoping that was the right word. Bill nods and leaned to your ear.
"Good girl" He whispered hotly, you melted inside. You could feel your panties get wetter and wetter. You just couldn't help it.
Bill pushes you gently onto your back. His mouth kissing around the nipple on one of your breasts, his hand massaging the other. Your hands pulling on the sheets slightly. Bill's free hand on your waist. Bill moved his mouth onto the nipple, his tongue flicking your now hard nipple. You let out a pleasurable gasped.
"Ah god...." You moaned out. His tongue going up and down, twirling around your nipple. His other hand on the breast squeezing and pulling the nipple. Bill started to suck for a bit, he then pulled off. Bill smirked, he liked the way he made you feel. He kissed down your stomach.
"You got panties on, or no?" Bill asked, looking up at you. You slowly nod.
"Yes I do" You whispered, you were so nervous. It wasn't your first time so you know how it went and hoped it will feel a lot better then the first. Bill smiled at you, he pulled your shorts off.
"Look at you, so wet, and so pretty" Bill said spreading your legs slowly. Bill grew hard as the sight of you. Bill laid down, he pulled your panty down. His head leaned between your legs, giving your clit a lick. Your back arched slightly, you were always a bit to sensitive down there.
           "Calm down, there is gonna be more pleasure" Bill grumbled between your legs. His hot breath against your wetness. You felt his tongue lick up your wetness.
           "Mmmm... Fuck.... Please take me. I can't handle it anymore" You whisper, your hand grips his hair lightly. He pulled his head up, crawling over your body.
          "How you wanna do this baby? Want it just like this? Want to try anything new baby girl?" Bill filled your mind with questions. You giggled softly, putting your hands around his head.
         "The way we are positioned is fine. If we stay together... we can try our new positions" You whispered sexually into his ear. Bill smirks, kissing your cheek. He pulled back slowly, he looks down at your entrance. Bill slowly pushes in. You arch your back, blushing heavily. Bill thrusts slowly, you let out soft moans. Bill looked deep into your eyes as he thrusted. You run your hands through his hair
         "Yes please, yes please Bill!" You moan out as you felt his thrusts get faster and faster. Bill smirked, smooshing his lips into yours. It was sloppy, but you loved it. You loved everything about it. Bill loved hearing his name be called.
         "Yes y/n...." Bill mumbled into the kiss. One of his hands squeezing your breast. You grip his hair.
           "Oh fuck y/n, you feel so good" he said after he pulled away from the kiss. Bills thrusts got faster and sloppier, yet you couldn't get enough. You felt your core rush through your body. Your moans rang out through the room, Bill's soft grunts and groans murmured in your ear. Your hands scratching his back as you soon felt close.
          "H-Harder Bill.... p-please" You stutter your words. Bill thrusts get deeper, your nails scrape against his skin, and they leave red marks against his back. You let out a loud moan as you orgasm, his thrusts pulsing through your body. It made everything more pleasurable.
          "Almost there..." Bill grunts, he thrusts as fast as he could. Bill got close, pulling out quickly as he came on your bedsheets. You didn't care. All you could hear were each other's deep, heavy breaths, feeling his hot breath against your chest. Bill rolled off, looking at you. You look at the ceiling, your face red.
        "That.... that was amazing" you whispered. You looked into his emerald green eyes. Bill nods, slowly kissing you. You got close to him, nuzzling his chest.
         "It's sucks that we have to get clean..." You mumble against his chest.
         "Yeah, but you gotta take the pill thingy, take a shower, and I can wash your sheets." Bill said, kissing your forehead. You slowly get up, gathering some clothes and a towel.
          "I'll be in the shower, you can join if you want" You giggle. You walk to the bathroom, closing the door slightly. You turn on the shower and got in. Bill pulls on his boxers gathering your sheets, he searches around the house trying to find the washer.