Where everything started

Hope you guys enjoy!

    You loved Bill Skarsgård and all of his work. Once his new movie IT came out, you watched it over and over again. You just loved the cast and of course him!
     One day you got tickets to his meet and great. You were so excited to finally see him in person. You got into a Cal Berkeley hoodie and navy blue jeggings as you rushed out the door to see your friends car in front of the house. You took one of your best friends h/n and drove over to the place he was at.
      "Oh my god I can't wait!" You squeaked out. Waiting in the car made you nervous. You thought of all the scenarios that played out in your head.
     "Dude you need to calm the fuck down" Your friend laughed.
      "You know I'm excited about this" You laughed looking at her. Thirty minutes pasted and you guys finally got there. It was hard to find a parking spot because the lot was filled. Finally you found a spot and jumped out the car. You took your friends hand and ran in. You were shocked to see all the girls screaming and you didn't want to be one of those girls. You took a deep breath and calmed yourself.
      "You got really calm" Your friend laughed. You playfully hit her arm and giggled. You saw that Jaeden L, Sophia L, Finn W, Jack G, Wyatt O, and the rest of the cast there. You were so exited, having no idea they were gonna be there. You only wanted to see the one and only, Bill Skarsgård.
       The guards lead all the girls into a large seated room. The cast sat at a long table. You and your friend found a place to sit. A bit annoyed with all the girls screaming in your ear. Bill stood up from his chair, smiling his cute smile.
      "Okay lady's calm down" Bill said loudly so the crowd was able to hear. The cast talking to each other while everyone sat down. You gulped bit your lip lightly at you saw how tall he was.
      "Holy shit he's tall" You whispered, looking over at your friend as you both laughed softly. You ran your hand threw your hair. Bill stood up.
      "So what we are going to do..." Bill put his hands together, looking at everyone.
      "We will talk and answer all your questions for around an hour or two then the meet and great stuff will happen after" Bill finished, you looked into his green emerald eyes, hoping he would look into yours.
       "Do you wanna start tall ass?" Finn asked, chuckling softly
       "That's a great question Finn, I would love too." Bill sneered playfully at Finn. The cast and crowd laughing. Bill sat down in his chair.
        You listened to fan girls asking dumb questions for around an hour. You took your phone out taking a picture of you and your friend.
         "Ew! Delete that y/n." Your friend laughed softly at the picture. You shook your head putting your phone back into your pocket.
          "Dude, I dare you to ask a question, I'll give you twenty bucks" Your friend whispered. You couldn't turn down twenty bucks, you being in college, anything helps. You sighed slowly raising thinking of a question. You waited as patiently as you could eager, yet nervous.
            "You in the California Berkeley jacket" Bill said. You didn't notice it was you. Your friend hit your shoulder and you gulped. You slowly stood up. Your face getting red as your mind went blank. People looked at you weirdly as the waited. You took a shaky deep breath, calming your racing heart.
          "B-Bill, how long did your makeup take for t-the m-movie" You shakily said. You heard a soft chuckle coming from his mouth. He looked into your eyes, you couldn't believe it. His emerald eyes looking into yours.
          "Well, around an hour and a half to perfect it, twenty minutes to get the hair correctly. So almost two hours" he said smiling at you. You sat down, it felt like a dream, you actually talked to him. You bit your lip lightly tilting your head back slightly. Your friend looked at you like you were insane.
         "Oh my god.... I actually talked to him and looked into his beautiful eyes..." You mumbled to yourself.