This Is Gonna Be Fun

Enjoy!

Bill lead you into his place, he took your hand, leading you in. You looked around and smiled.
"You have a nice place" You said looking at him. You were so much shorter compared to him. You were around 5,4-5,8. Pretty small compared to a man who was 6,4.
"Thank you, could I get you anything to drink? Water, beer, wine?" He asked walking over to his kitchen. You nodded
"I-I'll have a glass of wine please" You said in a soft tone. You sat on a stool. Bill pored you a glass of wine.
"So y/n, tell me about you." Bill said pouring himself a glass and walking towards you, he sat on a stool next to yours. Bill faced you, his eyes meeting yours. Your cheeks a light red.
"When I'm twenty-two, I like any dark blues, and pastel purples, I'm still in college, I have one year left after this, I um... I love your work as you can tell, and I'm s-single" You told him, you looked down at your wine glass.
"Your single? That's a shocker, your so beautiful" Bill said putting his hand on your cheek, he made you look at him, a smirk crossing his face. Your face was burning hot in excitement. Bill glanced at your lips then back at your eyes.
"C-Can I-I kiss y-you?" You stutter softly, you looked at his lips, your faces drawing closer and closer. When you least expected it, your lips met his, a puzzle felt complete. You set the glass down, wrapping your arms around his neck. Your lips moved with his, your mind was exploding. You felt his lips leave yours, you wanted more, but didn't want to seem rude. Bill stood up, a smirk still plastered on his face.
"It's four in the afternoon almost five, wanna go get dinner and head out to bar?" Bill asked looking at you. You slowly nod
        "Y-Yeah, but do I look good enough to go to a bar?" You asked softly looking down at your feet.
         "Again, y/n look beautiful, no one will judge you" Bill said kindly.
         "I'm gonna take a quick shower, I need to get all those girl germs off me" Bill laughed, you laughed along. He lead you to his room. You sat on the bed. You started texting your friend all that happened. You heard the shower start, knowing he was showering. You laid on the bed. You waited awhile for him. You heard the bathroom door open and you sat up looking over at him, a loose towel wrapped over his waste.
"I-I should go outside while you change." You whispered getting up. You walk out of the bedroom, you leaned against the wall as you waited for him once again.
"You can come in now y/n." Bill said in a soft voice. You walked out seeing him in a tight black shirt, dark blue jeans, and his hair still wet. You walked towards him, pushing a piece of hair out of his face. Bill looks down at you, grabbing your hand.
"You l-look r-really handsome." You whispered to him. A light chuckle came from his mouth.
"Thank you." Bill kissed your forehead. Bill lead you down to the door, holding your hand tightly.
"Do you have everything?" Bill asked looking you as he opened the door. You nodded. Bill lead you back to the car, opening your door. You slide in, Bill started to drive to the bar.
"So we can eat there, then start to drink if that sounds good, or.... just start to drink?" Bill questioned glancing over at you.
"Sounds great, but I'm not really hungry so we can drink and talk." You said looking at him. Bill nods, you haven't gotten out to much since you were in college, this was gonna be a fun night for you. You and Bill soon got there, a man walked up and opened the door for you. You got out and Bill walked over, talking to the man and giving him money. The guy went and parked Bill's car. Bill looked at you.
"This place.... this place is so fancy Mr. Skarsgård." You said looking back at him, your eyebrow raised. Bill laughed, he put his hand around your waist walking you in.
'God, I look like trash.' You thought as you walked in. There wasn't many people there, only because it was early. Bill lead you over to the bar, he ordered you two something light to start off with.
"So, Skarsgård, was it fun playing Pennywise?" You asked. Bill nods.
"Of course it was y/n. What are you taking in college?" Bill asked. You explained what you were into, you two got lost in conversation, drinking beer and light whiskey. You two talked for hours and hours.