Yummy

I hope you enjoy
:)

        As you two talked, women would go up to him, you would of course glare at them. They would glare back. You got pretty tipsy, Bill seemed the same. Bill took your hand.
       "Wanna get out of here?" Bill asked as he got annoyed with all the girls popping in and out. You nod.
        "Yes please" You giggled, he took the last sip of his beer. It was around two in the morning. You honestly couldn't believe that you and Bill talked for hours. You found out so much about him that sparked your interest.
        "Were getting jealous at all?" Bill asked putting his arm around your waist, pulling you close. He kissed your head.
        "Those guys that kept ordering you drinks annoyed me" Bill grumbled.
        "Since you're being honest, yes I was getting a bit jealous of those girls. They're all dressed up and I'm not" You laughed, you both walked to Bill's car.
        "You're very interesting, Mr. Skarsgård." You laughed opening the passenger side of the car.
        "Are you sure you should be driving?" You asked nervously. Bill nods.
        "Yes, I'll be fine, I do this like all the time." Bill laughed. You did drink a bit more. Your thighs felt tingly. You've felt this before, but you weren't sure what was causing it. Maybe it was because you were slightly drunk. You tried to push the feeling away.
        "I'll drop you off at your place, okay? Just tell me where you live." Bill said starting the car. You sighed, nodding slowly. You told Bill where you lived. Bill drove you to your apartment complex, you wished the night wouldn't end.
"Thank you Bill." You said as you got out of the car. Bill nods, smiling at you.
"Sleep well beautiful." Bill said, he motioned you to come closer. You leaned over to him, his soft plump lips met yours. You leaned closer into the kiss, hoping it would never end. Bill pulled away, you let out a soft sigh.
"Bye, Mr. Skarsgård." You giggled. You closed the car door and waved goodbye. Bill drove off. You couldn't help, but let out a soft scream and run inside. You walked up to your room, you shared the house with a couple other girls that were also going to Berkeley.
You went to your bed, changed and slept. Nothing happened while you slept. You woke up around twelve in the afternoon because you were out so late. You were so glad it was Saturday, you didn't have any classes and you were off work. You walked down to the kitchen, the house to yourself thinking the girls went out to lunch.
"Thank fucking god" You said out loud, you loved having the house to yourself. You got some coffee and sat on the couch. You got your computer. You looked threw school files that you had to finish up. Someone knocked on the door. You got up and opened the door. It was Bill.
"Hey there" Bill said, he walked in and gripped your waist. Bill pushed his soft lips against yours. You couldn't help, but to lean into it. You pulled away slowly looking into his green eyes.
"Hi there Mr. Skarsgård" You whispered against his lips.
"We are sober, y/n" He whispered sexually to you. You let out a soft giggled.
"Let me put my coffee down" You giggled, Bill let you go as you went to put your coffee down.
"Are you always alone?" Bill asked looking around in the house. You shook your head.
"I'm just alone right now, my room mates are out doing stuff and i stay here" You said. Bill sat down on the couch, you decided to sit next to him. Your cheeks a bit red, you were pretty sure on what he meant when he said 'We are sober'
"Mhm.... Will you be alone for awhile then?" Bill whispered into your ear. You felt a rush flow up and down your body. You slowly started to nod.
"I'll be alone for another h-hour or two." You said in a soft voice. You gulped as a thought popped in your mind. You wanted to sit on his lap, but you were still to nervous to. Silence filled the room. You bit your lip.
'I'm gonna do it!' You thought in you're head. You pulled your leg over his, you put one arm around his neck, the other cupping his cheek, and you leaned in to kiss him. Everything happened so fast. Bill's hands gripped your sides as he pulled you close to his body. You felt him pull away from the kiss, you looked into his eyes, and a small smile appeared on your face.
"Before we start doing anything, tell me when you get uncomfortable and I'll stop, i won't hurt you in any way." Bill said sweetly, you nod and push your lips against his. Bill's hands trailed to your rear, he gave a slight squeeze, you let out a soft giggled as your lips moved in sync.
Bill turned so your back was on the couch, your legs wrapped his waist. Both your lips hadn't stopped kissing. You both made out for awhile. In between your legs, you get wet with frustration. You pulled away to take a breath.
"Shit.... i don't have any condoms." You whispered, he sighed
. Bill let's out a soft groan.
"i don't either..." Bill sighed softly again.
"Well, we just gotta play around with each other, i don't wanna take a risk in getting you pregnant... Wait, can't you get on birth control?" Bill asked, he seemed desperate to be inside you.
"i think one of my room mates have some." You whispered, Bill got up, letting you get up. You took his hand and led him up stairs to your room.
"I'll look for it later" You giggled and jumped back onto the bed. Bill nods, he crawled over you, he looked into your eyes.

Hi, sorry i haven't posted in awhile, I've been going threw a lot of things and been busy as hell, smut warning in the next one ;)