You can't DIE on me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maka and Kid flue over to the building and landed.

Maka: Kid are you sure the magic tool is even in this city?

Kid: It has to be if not I don't know where it would be.

Maka: Should I change into me weapon form, just to be on the safe side?

Kid: No, we don't need to look like more of a threat than what we already are.

Maka: You're probably right. Uhhhh, I'm gonna stay close to you though, if it's ok with you of course.

Kid: Sure. I don't mind. (Holds Maka's hand)

MAKA'S P.O.V -

Kid is really cute but he's my mister. If I told him how I feel for him and he dosen't feel the same way it could destroy our soul residance.

END OF P.O.V -

Kid: Maka do you see any souls?

Maka: No do you?

Kid: Uhhhh...... No, come on let's go in this church.

KID'S P.O.V -

Maka is cute but I know she loves Soul. Plus I don't need to be thinking about my weapon like that. Even if she liked me back I don't need to be fighting a Death Syth.

END OF P.O.V -

????: MOUSE TRAP!!!

Kid: Maka weapon form!

Maka: Right! (she changes into her weapon form)

????: Student's from the DWMA! You will pay for killing my eldest sister.

Maka: She's one of the mesinay sisters.

Kid: The DWMA didn't kill your sister, Medusa did.

Mesinay: No the first rule of witch's is you never kill one of your own.

Maka: You know Medusa just as well as I do she would defy all the rules even if it meant killing another witch.

Mesinay: I don't care! Even if Medusa is responsible for my sister's death the DWMA still has killed it's far share if witches.MOUSE TRAP!!!

Kid: I see there's no use trying to get it clear to you so we'll just take your soul and your magic tool.

Maka: Ki-id help me.

Kid looked down at Maka and saw that the Mesinay's attack cut Maka.

Kid: Maka!

Maka changes back into her human form with blood all over her.

Mesinay: That's what you kids at the DWMA get. ( She leaves)

Maka: Kid how bad is it?...... Am I gonna die?

Kid: No I woun't let my weapon die.

Maka: Kid......................I don't want to be just your weapon, I want to be with you. (Maka starts crying)

Kid: Maka I want to be with you to but I need to get you to the DWMA. (Whips Maka's tears)

TIME JUMP- ( 3 DAYS LATER)

Stine: Kid, Maka is awake and she wants to see you.

Kid runs to the infirmary.

Maka: Kid thank you for getting me here in time my life is literally in your hands. (hugs Kid)

Kid: Maka I'm so happy you're ok and Maka, I love you please don't scare me like that again.

Maka: Kid I love you to and I'll do my best not to get hurt again. (Maka felt her shoulder get wet and she knew it was Kid crying.)

Kid leaned over and placed his lips on Maka's. She happily kissed Kid back then broke the kiss with a huge smile across her face.

* KNOCK* *KNOCK*

Spirit: MAKA!

Maka: MAKA CHOP! (Hits Spirit with her book in the dead middle of his skull.)

Spirit: OWWWW!!!!!!!!!! (holding his skull)

Kid: (laughs)

Maka: Kid have you seen Soul? He should know I'm in here.

Kid: No I haven't seen him to think about it I haven't even seen my father yet.

Spirit: Why do you want that trouble some kid in here and Kid give Maka her space?

Maka: Kid is fine papa and I want Soul in here because he is my best friend.

Kid: I'll go get Soul for you. (Kisses Maka)

Spirirt: Kid you may be my boss's son but I will kill you.

Kid leaves.