Freedom

THREE DAYS LATER

Kid was running to the infirmary to go see Maka. Today was the day she could leave. When he got there he saw Maka talking to Prof. Stine and she was crying.

Kid: What's wrong Maka?

Maka: Kid please wait outside. I don't want you to hear this.

Kid: Ok. (Walks outside)

Stine: So your test results said.... you're not likely to ever get pregnant.

Maka: Is there any chance I could?

Stine: If you do you would possibly miscarry.

Maka began to cry. Stine hugged her he hated having to tell her this he was like an uncle to her. Maka gathered her things and walked outside. Kid was there and he hugged her.

Kid: What's wrong Maka?

Maka: I need to talk to you in private.

Kid:Ok we'll go to my house to talk.

They walk to Kid's house was quite. Kid was thinking about what it could be she had to tell him. When they go to his house Kid led Maka to his room and they sat on his bed.

Maka: Kid....Stine gave me some bad news.....I can't ever...have, children.

Kid: Maka....I'm sorry... can I do anything to make you feel better?

Maka: Just kiss me. I'm tired, sad, and going crazy.

Kid: If you want you can take a rest up here in my room. Then we can hang out.

Maka nodded and kissed Kid. He went down stairs and she took off her shoes and went to sleep.

Kid was up in his library reading as usual then Liz and Patty came home.

Patty: How are you tired? All we did was soul residence.

Liz: Yeah with other weapons. How is that even possible?

The two weapons walked up stairs and passed Kid's room. The door was still open and they saw Maka.

Liz: I didn't think Kid had it in him.

Kid: I don't. (Kid said as he walked up behind them.)

Patty: Why is Maka sleeping here?

Kid: Because she was tired. Oh do me a favor DO NOT bring up children.

Liz: Why?

Kid: Just don't.

The two sisters nodded and walked to their rooms. Kid walked over to the door and shut it. He walked over to the kitchen and decided to make Maka some food.

Kid's P O.V-

She's bound to wake up any minute now. I'll make her some sandwiches.

End of P.O.V-